2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Been having a lot of issues with this site lately too, hope they fix it soon.

Found what you missed. If Lucy stays at home (next day in your save) you must first go to the bathroom in the morning and then immediately toilet, there Lucy is busy. She will remain at Level 4 0% but I don't think it is a problem, there will be updates that will allow you to go to level 5 I think.
tx very much BVonkX. Well I think I'll better use the save u posted me so I'll be sure to be ready for the next update, tx.

there is now a message about the problems to connect to the forum. Refreshing works for me, a bit boring but it works. it should be ok soon.

I saw on Patreon that version 0.4 is ready and available for Patreons. Any clue on when it will be available here? tx

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
tx very much BVonkX. Well I think I'll better use the save u posted me so I'll be sure to be ready for the next update, tx.

there is now a message about the problems to connect to the forum. Refreshing works for me, a bit boring but it works. it should be ok soon.

I saw on Patreon that version 0.4 is ready and available for Patreons. Any clue on when it will be available here? tx
Usually around the 8th of the month, it will also be available for free on patreon around that time.

May 19, 2019
According to the ChangeLog on Patreon for the version 4.0 no new Rosie content so the blue balls continue.
Yeah I just double checked it.. wow what a click bait.. nothing to do with got hottest 3D animated blonde in the world yet he used her for the change log picture

Reactions: fz

Distance53

Oct 22, 2017
If there is a game maker or an authorized person, please take this article into consideration. You can't fuck a girl for 2 years and you still say there is an update. There has been no event with Rossie for 2 months. There are other girls' events this month. Either finish the project or give people what they want, other games are doing much more successful work than you in all this time, and you are standing still. Now open your eyes and answer the requests, move forward, if you don't, you will only hang the white flag....

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
If there is a game maker or an authorized person, please take this article into consideration. You can't fuck a girl for 2 years and you still say there is an update. There has been no event with Rossie for 2 months. There are other girls' events this month. Either finish the project or give people what they want, other games are doing much more successful work than you in all this time, and you are standing still. Now open your eyes and answer the requests, move forward, if you don't, you will only hang the white flag....
This game might not update as often as some of u would like but take in consideration u get it for free and that it has one of the best graphics/animations amongst all games even if the gameplay is not the best, especially with the way u progress as an mc. Sometimes I got stucked and it was a bit boring but I got help here every time. But anyway I appreciate what I can get and I don't understand people daring to talk like u do. If ur not happy go play another game.

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The "game maker" hasn't been here for a long time, game is not made for the people here but for his patreon's and he has enough, more than many games here with a so-called better score.

There was a poll on his patreon and it showed that people really want to continue with the other girls and not just Rosie.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
The "game maker" hasn't been here for a long time, game is not made for the people here but for his patreon's and he has enough, more than many games here with a so-called better score.

There was a poll on his patreon and it showed that people really want to continue with the other girls and not just Rosie.

Just to clear it out - him having decent funding in patreon doesn't make it a good project content wise. I lcame upon some other projects and there are "games" that are much, muuch worse. I won't name it - but it's last normal update came in october of last year, yet project is still getting 7k per month funding (even when dev went into some periods of complete silence)..

And he can add content for other characters in game for sure. Problem is that content that is provided is mostly "minimal"

0.3.8 update was nice though

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just to clear it out - him having decent funding in patreon doesn't make it a good project content wise. I lcame upon some other projects and there are "games" that are much, muuch worse. I won't name it - but it's last normal update came in october of last year, yet project is still getting 7k per month funding (even when dev went into some periods of complete silence)..

And he can add content for other characters in game for sure. Problem is that content that is provided is mostly "minimal"

0.3.8 update was nice though
That's true, but even if you look at the reviews here, there are also a lot of positive. And many negative reactions refer to "Rosie" and the art style as positive. So it's not nearly as bad as many here claim. The updates are small but do come every month, the choice is ours to play it or wait for a "Rosie" moment.

Whether it's good or bad in the end is an opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz, Settum and roro

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
That's true, but even if you look at the reviews here, there are also a lot of positive. And many negative reactions refer to "Rosie" and the art style as positive. So it's not nearly as bad as many here claim. The updates are small but do come every month, the choice is ours to play it or wait for a "Rosie" moment.

Whether it's good or bad in the end is an opinion.
I think most of the negativity is mostly related to the fact that art is really good (and from understanding that with more content, game could be so much better)

dick007

Jun 24, 2018

my search bot found this link.
no idea whether this is genuine or not as I haven't download it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes