2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So how is sad summer coming along? Bet the girls wished they had gone to summer camp instead.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fz

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
pix28

Why not place them in a time capsule and when they open it years later they can use them and still go all this time and nothing has changed.

• Haha
Reactions: viclog1

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i'll probably leave the save file as an inheritance to my grandson. maybe at least he will be able to see something in this game
When people found the grind troublesome and the conditions of the events too obscure. He took the tip of more hand holding too seriously (it's a handholding sim). The snail paced development is a different thing altogether.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So I downloaded the game when it first came out and after that the next 3 updates. Is it still going nowhere and the dev is still milking people with little to no content accept horrible grind for nothing?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just noticed that I haven't played the game in 16 updates as the last time I played this was v0.2.0 and since I lost my game files I have had no interest in trying again maybe in another 16 updates I'll want to play it again.

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
to be honest... to ask for money for a development this slow is as close to plain begging as you can get......
at least give the player some random scenes. you have the models already. and the background.

i get there is life and things, but the most time cosuming part i think is making the models, and maybe the coding if you fuck up.... but even still...

Reactions: fz and morganpanda9
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes