2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sukme

No 2024 sounds about right for this game and I doubt they'd be able to pump out another update before the end of the year.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This guy is a fecking idiot. Tells people he doesnt want to introduce sex just yet with the main girl cus once thats done he will lose support yet puts out shitty updates that are gunna lose him support makes zero fucking sense. By the time this gets completed it will be 2030 or most of us will be dead from the 290th variant of covid

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have blue arrow dor Rosie at level 4 and for Mika at level 2 but i can't see if i can level up. Anyone a this "issue" too ?
I have that too, you can't go any further yet. If there is a "!" is with one of the girls then there is something else that you have not seen. Arrow means they can level up but that will be in one of the next updates.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
got softlocked in a quest where I need to go to the park but can't, when I try to click on park mc say he can't and when I click on another location mc say I need to go to park. Didn't save a lot before... is there a console or something to unlock myself or am I just fucked ?
Have you ever used a mod for this game? It gave some this problem. In this game you always have to use a mod for the correct version. There are two mod builders who had mods in the last few updates so maybe they are doing that again now.

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Good game.
It isn't really important, but, how can May CALL Mary for the job if she can't speak? :)
Maybe she's shy, can't speak face to face, but on the phone it's OK. Like the Indian guy on Big Bang, can only talk to girls when drunk! :D

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes