2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)
You nailed it!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Mod is not getting updated is sad, the game was more tolerable with that mod for sure...
I already said why I stopped working on the mod, not worth making a mod that takes longer to update than the actual content does to play through, and I felt like the mod papered over enough of the issues that it made other people play it who otherwise wouldn't.

I honestly didn't have an issue with the game for a long time (well, I did, just not enough that I would publicly complain about it like I am now), but it's gotten genuinely annoying to even think about modding for the game. I didn't even check the thread for about a year or so TBH, and seeing how little content had changed cemented how I already felt about it. I know someone else modded it after I stopped but they only did a couple updates, I think.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
ROSİE 4 %100
ŞANSLI 4 %100
MİKA 3 % 0
MARY 1 %10
MAYIS 3 %0
ŞİMDİ NE YAPMAM GEREKİYOR ? ? ? ? *
In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

xandao.53

Mar 21, 2021
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
niguem atualizou esse mod ? "Has anyone updated this mod?"

Reactions: Blitzen

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What exactly is the relationships supposed to be? I thought the MC was supposed to be the son and brother of the two females. But I thought I saw someone on here say the girl is his daughter. So just wondering how it is actually supposed to be. Because everyone knows it isn't "landlady" and "roommate". Thanks!

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What exactly is the relationships supposed to be? I thought the MC was supposed to be the son and brother of the two females. But I thought I saw someone on here say the girl is his daughter. So just wondering how it is actually supposed to be. Because everyone knows it isn't "landlady" and "roommate". Thanks!
Rosie (daughter)
Lucy (sister)

HandSomeGarbage

May 19, 2024
Last version on Free mode, I can't go to the beach event, says that I need to go home and when I come home I need to go the beach, endless times. I'll try to do a (47 minutes wasted...) rerun in a new save. If not...sadly imma commit hate crimes.

#EDIT: Fresh start worked. Idk what happened xd

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Last version on Free mode, I can't go to the beach event, says that I need to go home and when I come home I need to go the beach, endless times. I'll try to do a (47 minutes wasted...) rerun in a new save. If not...sadly imma commit hate crimes.

#EDIT: Fresh start worked. Idk what happened xd
I haven't had the problem myself, but several others have. No idea what the problem is, maybe a certain order you should or shouldn't do.

BlahPoo

Jan 16, 2018
For those that want to replace the mod, use Unren. Throw it in the game folder and run it, I use option 7.
You can use Shift + D to get a menu. Search for the variables you want to change, then open the command console to change them.
If you don't want to search for the variables, press Shift + O to open the command console.

Here is a list of the useful variables:
money =
food =
freshness =
leisure =
toilet =

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
For those that want to replace the mod, use Unren. Throw it in the game folder and run it, I use option 7.
You can use Shift + D to get a menu. Search for the variables you want to change, then open the command console to change them.
If you don't want to search for the variables, press Shift + O to open the command console.

Here is a list of the useful variables:
money =
food =
freshness =
leisure =
toilet =
You can just use God mode for that... the mod was more for save pages, restoring baseline ren'py skip and rollback function, stuff like that...

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes