2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I know I've posted it here before, but i got caught up in the last game the dev was working on and he abandoned it just before there was any actual penetration sex about to happen! it looks like this one is heading in that same direction and that's really unfortunate! i feel bad because the renders/ artwork is really nice yet I don't think the dev knows how to seal the deal when i comes to sexual encounters! I also feel bad for all those patreons and donators out there who are expecting him to deliver on his promises of sealing the deal with Rosie, but every update he gives content for some random character no one asked for content for or he adds a new character that he can add content for for the next 3-4 updates so he can avoid giving people what they want! i know if the dev doesn't like peoples comments he has them deleted so he doesn't have to deal with people who don't agree with the way he runs his game development so even if someone was to point out any of these topics to him he would just delete comments

maybe one day this guy will realize he can make more money by giving the customer what they want! god forbid he finishes aa game and actually earns a little respect too! if dude can make games and then abandon them just to make another imagine how much money you might make by actually finishing a game! i know crazy concept right!? but in order to finish a game one would have to learn how to deliver on what it is ones customers actually want and not just string people along until you get tired of making meaningless bullshit and then abandon the game because it has either stopped bringing in the money or you get tired of coming up with stupid stuff to fill updates with.

well thats my rant on this game for the next few months.... wouldn't be surprised if it gets deleted but hopefully some people will see it and even more so, hopefully the dev sees it and maybe it will light a fire under his ass to do something productive with his game (but more than likely he wont give a shit as long as he keeps getting his money coming in)!
Messages are sometimes cleaned up here and rightly so. Those posts go way beyond expressing your opinion like you do here. So don't think that your message will go away. The developer of the game isn't a mod here and doesn't seem to have any say in what remains here.

If you do report something to the developer, it's better to try it on his Discord (link pag. 1), I think he rightly hasn't looked here for a long time.

Did his first game too and it was fun but there are so many of those kinds of games here already. HS is certainly not perfect but at least it tries to find something else that also has enough patreons for it. Updates are small but come every month and there are regular improvements to the gameplay as well. So don't have the idea that the project is going to be stopped, but will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

jOKER3521

Dec 28, 2019
Can anyone help with what i need to do to get better after getting sick its been 10 days in game and i have restarted and keep geting stuck there

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Can anyone help with what i need to do to get better after getting sick its been 10 days in game and i have restarted and keep geting stuck there
Have you tried the Walkthrough on page 1?

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.
Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room. (0.2.9)
At the evening go in the corridor 2nd floor and listen Lucy and Rosie talk. (0.2.9)
At the next day in the morning she will wake you up. (0.2.9)

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
@[B]BVonkX[/B] its great to see one trying to help others out and is optimistic about supporting a developer they enjoy (and by all means do whatever you feel is right for you). however, I like to give devs the benefit of the doubt yet every time i take a look at what the new updates contain for this game I loose more and more of my optimism for this game and I see the inevitable death of an abandoned tag looming in the future! its unfortunate because this game and "My Lovely Sara" had potential! this potential is (at least in my opinion) now wasted. why cant the dev just break down and give his fans what they've wanted since the game came out? even giving the fans one sex scene with penetration with Rosie isn't too much to ask. more could be added later, but for some reason (money being what myself and everyone else have drawn thee conclusion to) the dev decides against giving his patreons/ customers what everyone is waiting for!

but I feel like I'm repeating myself again. anyway, hopefully you don't loose your optimism. unfortunately I've been been waiting for several years for this dev to deliver on an expectation of an upcoming sexual relationship from both "Happy Summer" and from "My Lovely Sara" on both accounts the dev has failed to deliver. (now HS has a bit more touching and oral than the previously mentioned MLS, but its been several years and it seems to me all the people following Caizer games are getting messed with, but that just this guys opinion. take it or leave it.)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
@[B]BVonkX[/B] its great to see one trying to help others out and is optimistic about supporting a developer they enjoy (and by all means do whatever you feel is right for you). however, I like to give devs the benefit of the doubt yet every time i take a look at what the new updates contain for this game I loose more and more of my optimism for this game and I see the inevitable death of an abandoned tag looming in the future! its unfortunate because this game and "My Lovely Sara" had potential! this potential is (at least in my opinion) now wasted. why cant the dev just break down and give his fans what they've wanted since the game came out? even giving the fans one sex scene with penetration with Rosie isn't too much to ask. more could be added later, but for some reason (money being what myself and everyone else have drawn thee conclusion to) the dev decides against giving his patreons/ customers what everyone is waiting for!

but I feel like I'm repeating myself again. anyway, hopefully you don't loose your optimism. unfortunately I've been been waiting for several years for this dev to deliver on an expectation of an upcoming sexual relationship from both "Happy Summer" and from "My Lovely Sara" on both accounts the dev has failed to deliver. (now HS has a bit more touching and oral than the previously mentioned MLS, but its been several years and it seems to me all the people following Caizer games are getting messed with, but that just this guys opinion. take it or leave it.)
It's always a question of what a developer can do best, "give what they want" or stick to their own plan. I've seen several games go completely wrong because the developers chose to give the "fans" too much choice.

It is also questionable whether the real fans and also, for example, the Patreons really want this. There was a poll on his patreon for everyone last year and it showed that there was at least as much interest in the other girls.

The number of patreons has increased again and he still sticks to the plan to update every month. So I don't see why it would stop but again, we'll see.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
It's always a question of what a developer can do best, "give what they want" or stick to their own plan. I've seen several games go completely wrong because the developers chose to give the "fans" too much choice.
except that it's precisely because the dev try to make it seems like he give players choices and freedom while trying to hide that he only do what he want that his game is such a failure DESPITE all the the potential it has. when it came out first I was like "wow, it seems like it's gonna be awesome"..... and now I have this bored sigh before spending 10 minutes on each update.

Let's be honnest one second here. This is not a sandbox. there is no freedom. It's all just here to look like it's the case.
Others game do that. But they're not as tedious, not as boring and more importantly, not a constant grinding. and those who are are judged as harshly, and at least they ususally provide more talks, more scenes, more of everything including choices and things to do in said "sandbox".
The game could and SHOULD be a vn with non meaningfull choices like tons of others here.
What exatly was the point of codding an enormous sandbox world to do nothing but eat, piss and shower? there was none except, maybe, trying to do something he never done.
The gameplay is completely irrelevant. in fact, he probably spend more time resolving the issues that his false open world brought him than actually developing his game.

Not to mention this weird obsession some dev have to make the renpy's interface worse just to mess with the players.

if at least he made HUGE updates every six month, the feeling would actually be better since we wouldn't download it just to do 10 minutes of grind... maybe thats why other games whith little progress get less critics.

I predicted before that he would probably continue to add new characters after to not progress the others girls and continue like that until he dropped the game because he probably didn't want to actually do anything serious. Or, even maybe couldn't do it from a technical point of view.
The future will tell if I was right or not, but until now, it didn't prove me wrong.

And its a damn shame.

edit : You might have understood it, but i'm a huge fan of the "if you don't want to give players choices, don't make it seems like its the case" kind of things.
I prefer to say it out loud so that there is no misunderstanding. and that's precisely why I support the idea that this game shoudln't have any kind of sandbox or grind since it doesn't have any choice.

And that's like, you know, just my opinion man.

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017

It is also questionable whether the real fans and also, for example, the Patreons really want this. There was a poll on his patreon for everyone last year and it showed that there was at least as much interest in the other girls.

The number of patreons has increased again and he still sticks to the plan to update every month. So I don't see why it would stop but again, we'll see.
once again, its great that your an optimist and see the positive to the situation. unfortunately as I've mentioned before, I cant be as positive. the one question I did want to point out from your statement however was the fact that (I don't go to the devs discord so I only have what you said to go by, so correct me if I'm wrong) a year old survey said there was just as much interest in the other girls, right?! so if the poll was split down the middle with half the fan base wanting to see progression with Rosie, but half the fan base (that actually took the poll) that sided with the other girls got what they wanted over doing some story progression with one character (which if you looked at it from a developers standpoint, working on one character would take a lot less effort than adding in new characters and making cure the code for them works and all that). so the question remains, why work on a bunch of extra characters and not do any story progression on the one that at least half the fans and patreons that took the survey a year ago said they wanted and that by working on one character instead of three or four would have been less work for the dev.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
once again, its great that your an optimist and see the positive to the situation. unfortunately as I've mentioned before, I cant be as positive. the one question I did want to point out from your statement however was the fact that (I don't go to the devs discord so I only have what you said to go by, so correct me if I'm wrong) a year old survey said there was just as much interest in the other girls, right?! so if the poll was split down the middle with half the fan base wanting to see progression with Rosie, but half the fan base (that actually took the poll) that sided with the other girls got what they wanted over doing some story progression with one character (which if you looked at it from a developers standpoint, working on one character would take a lot less effort than adding in new characters and making cure the code for them works and all that). so the question remains, why work on a bunch of extra characters and not do any story progression on the one that at least half the fans and patreons that took the survey a year ago said they wanted and that by working on one character instead of three or four would have been less work for the dev.
My point was that not everyone just wants Rosie. Of course, that doesn't mean you only focus on the other. Rosie has also had updates since then and she was briefly in the last.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
except that it's precisely because the dev try to make it seems like he give players choices and freedom while trying to hide that he only do what he want that his game is such a failure DESPITE all the the potential it has. when it came out first I was like "wow, it seems like it's gonna be awesome"..... and now I have this bored sigh before spending 10 minutes on each update.

Let's be honnest one second here. This is not a sandbox. there is no freedom. It's all just here to look like it's the case.
Others game do that. But they're not as tedious, not as boring and more importantly, not a constant grinding. and those who are are judged as harshly, and at least they ususally provide more talks, more scenes, more of everything including choices and things to do in said "sandbox".
The game could and SHOULD be a vn with non meaningfull choices like tons of others here.
What exatly was the point of codding an enormous sandbox world to do nothing but eat, piss and shower? there was none except, maybe, trying to do something he never done.
The gameplay is completely irrelevant. in fact, he probably spend more time resolving the issues that his false open world brought him than actually developing his game.

Not to mention this weird obsession some dev have to make the renpy's interface worse just to mess with the players.

if at least he made HUGE updates every six month, the feeling would actually be better since we wouldn't download it just to do 10 minutes of grind... maybe thats why other games whith little progress get less critics.

I predicted before that he would probably continue to add new characters after to not progress the others girls and continue like that until he dropped the game because he probably didn't want to actually do anything serious. Or, even maybe couldn't do it from a technical point of view.
The future will tell if I was right or not, but until now, it didn't prove me wrong.

And its a damn shame.

edit : You might have understood it, but i'm a huge fan of the "if you don't want to give players choices, don't make it seems like its the case" kind of things.
I prefer to say it out loud so that there is no misunderstanding. and that's precisely why I support the idea that this game shoudln't have any kind of sandbox or grind since it doesn't have any choice.

And that's like, you know, just my opinion man.
You have a good point but I haven't really come across a good "sandbox" game here. Man of the House I think is the best but the story is actually also a vn. Timestamp (game I rate higher than HS) has it a bit but is only following the blue dot.

It was never promised that there were multiple ways or anything. It is indeed and VN with a bit of choice which girl you want to do first, but in the end the stories come together.

Everyone wants to have more choices of course, but unfortunately I have often seen that it does not work out well for a game here. So I don't really have a problem with it, but I've never said that HS is perfect. But it's not as bad as many (of which 90% never play or only play a long time ago) claim it to be.

Thanks for your opinion, such reactions are good and opinions do not have to be the same. Unfortunately, it seems that for many you either have to be completely against or for something.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and lilliaa

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so by this point i detect there are those that are hardcore dev supporters and there are those that are not. personally im in the latter group and until im proven wrong thats where ill stay! i respect the fact that you support a dev and game that you love or feel strongly about... ive been on that side of a discussion myself. however i feel this old saying is relevant to this situation "fool me once, shame one you... fool me twice, shame on me!" this means that since ive already had a bad experience with Caizer games im unlikely to change how i feel. if in the future if this dev decides to change how he operates then great! at that point ill recant all my naysaying and voice how impressed i am with the change. until then ill keep my eye on this game like most of the other people here and wait to see how things play out! thats this guys opinion and i wish you all a good day and happy holidays!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
so by this point i detect there are those that are hardcore dev supporters and there are those that are not. personally im in the latter group and until im proven wrong thats where ill stay! i respect the fact that you support a dev and game that you love or feel strongly about... ive been on that side of a discussion myself. however i feel this old saying is relevant to this situation "fool me once, shame one you... fool me twice, shame on me!" this means that since ive already had a bad experience with Caizer games im unlikely to change how i feel. if in the future if this dev decides to change how he operates then great! at that point ill recant all my naysaying and voice how impressed i am with the change. until then ill keep my eye on this game like most of the other people here and wait to see how things play out! thats this guys opinion and i wish you all a good day and happy holidays!
I know his dev. name, that he is from Russia and his 2 games here. For the rest I don't know anything about him so to call me a hardcore dev supporters.... I'm not even a patron and have often indicated that things are wrong with the two games.

But apparently it is again what I stated in my last post. Or you have to be complete for or against something. It's good that the content of the game is being discussed again, both minus and plus. Greetings and very happy holidays!

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes