2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@QcBern

You can just use the console and type in these in. So whenever she talks to you she'll call you step-brother. Extract game files using uren then in game hit shift + O then type one in as you see it and hit enter then repeat for next one. Once done type in exit and hit enter to leave the console screen.

l_call_you=u'step-Brother'

l_you_call=u'step-sister' for Lucy.

To bad that almost no one wants anything to do with Sandra as she is a forced onto your character person that no one ever wanted anything to do with and all you do is try to get her pissed off enough to leave you alone. Soon I think we'll be able to wave bye bye to her for good.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
To bad that almost no one wants anything to do with Sandra as she is a forced onto your character person that no one ever wanted anything to do with and all you do is try to get her pissed off enough to leave you alone. Soon I think we'll be able to wave bye bye to her for good.
What figures did you base that statement on?

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I literally got bored and read some erotica instead.
Repetitive clickfest with very little going on image or reading wise.
Seen worse. Good renders, but I found myself clicking and thinking of other things instead.
I give it a solid meh.

Reactions: BigMike240

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
groundhog day maybe? lol
and its the 1st release so chill and give the guy some slack...
his other game is pretty good so im interested to see how this one will work out as well...
Yeah his other game is pretty good that he didn't finish, doesn't give much hope for this realdoll simulator

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Jesus BigMike240, calm yer tits. It's a first release (1.5 more or less.) and you already expect the game to be filled with sexual content and scenes? Pretty dumb to give this a 1 star review right off the bat.

I personally hope @Caizer takes it slow, building a relationship with the characters is much more interesting than to turn it into a wham-bam fuckfest right from the beginning, of course some sexy scenes in between will be appreciated and I'm sure Caizer can deliver on that front.

That being said, Caizer, I really like the unique characters, the UI and the quality of all the renders. But I do have to agree that you should make it a bit less grindy to keep people interested. It's not that bad, and there are way more grindy games out there, but I think you should take a look at it again and adjust a few things (For example, you can piss at night but not wash your hands after that. Another one is the earnings from working, maybe after a while you will earn more because of experience, adding more jobs that will give more salary.)

Other than that, keep up the good work!

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Very small update. This game is much better than the Sara game imo. Different renders from what we usually see out there and not a grind simulator (excluding the money, this one is shit, so I just used cheat).

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
>sims stats
Does anyone seriously like this in their "game"/VN? It's not a meaningful gameplay aspect unless the fulfilling these needs is the very point of the game (as in The Sims), but afaik the point of this game is recreate the sexiest parts of the Bible. If you a put a minigame or whatever in your game it should make the game more entertaining, not force you to go through a "eat breakfast" scene every 5min.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: grgrgr5

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Continuing on from my previous post, some more ideas :

Will there be a garage added to the house ? A scenario here : After going to the park,
Rosie and her father MC get the idea of building a wooden house for the birds. They go
to the garage and Rosie helps out (''Hand me the nails or the tool over there, Rosie'').
Of course, it would also serve as storage space for the car.

Other chores ? Housecleaning ! (Vacuuming, dusting, etc.) I can imagine Rosie participa-
-ting in her own way, climbing on the living room sofa to clean the windows (...)

Will Rosie be attending school ? She could sometimes invite a friend for a sleepover. As per
alluded to in my previous post, it would be real swell if her best friend were to be a nice
black girl, totally smitten with the MC !

Also, a great activity that promoted entrepreneurial spirit with kids : the traditional lemonade
stand !

(Although, we could have here a variant of it, considering that Rosie is older) The company that
her MC father is affiliated with came out with some new healthy shakes products, that, if product
introduction were to be a success, the Gym would be interested in promoting it in their establishment. Rosie and some of her friends decide to help out by organizing a stand (or kiosk),
at, if not on the house lawn next to the street, then at a town fair or carnival.

They would be so tired at the end of the day, that of course they wouldn't resist a sleepover :giggle: !

Also, I don't know what you guys think, but I kind of like it being just The MC father and daughter Rosie. I get the feeling that the Aunt would just be in the way (I've only played up to a certain point, were she hasn't been introduced as yet).

Of course, I don't object to her coming over for a visit, but the bed in the other room could be used so much more efficaciously !

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone can contribute to help make a game better by suggesting ideas; even you,
if you have some !

Reactions: Caizer

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Alright, giving it a shot. So many high praises here. I always fall for games where bigeye NPC is looking like my fuckd- err ...best female friend. I'm sold, let's see.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Alright, few things I believe need a rework:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all a nice game with potential for a fun story. Hope the dev can find time to release another updated version soon, with more to explore and interact. I like to pamper my rubber dolls even more. :)

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes