2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
So.. if the next update will be about Rosie and kind of knowing how these games works when working a girl....
(kissing -> Making out -> handjob -> titjob -> fingering -> cunnilingus and bj -> normal sex -> rough sex -> anal -> 100% lust so threesome or some fetish)

i guess we can expect.... Bj or titjob... ugh well at least the next one HAVE to be sex (i mean the next rosie update not just the next update because we know that he is going to update the other girls before rosie gets the D)

Its cool its cool, at least when it happend it will be great... has to be...... right?

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
i guess we can expect.... Bj or titjob... ugh well at least the next one HAVE to be sex (i mean the next rosie update not just the next update because we know that he is going to update the other girls before rosie gets the D)
Seems about right, but after seeing multiple updates, my guess is: another handjob with more licking and MAYBE a blowjob of the tip.

But I hope we get a full blowjob or some grinding, or even sex!

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
If the dav say "1 scene, but with a lot's of animations" for me we will have the same scene like with the sister, and sorry if it's not enough for you guyes but the sister scene was very good.

For me probably cuni, bj, maybe sex if the dev is tired to see people crying for penetration (i hope he don't care)

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
does anyone have a walkthrough for the current update?
Look at 0.3.7 unofficial walkthrough

Early day - mika in library at bookcase
Early morning - mika in library, give $ 2500
A few days later Mika calls
Go to library and talk to Mika
Evening - to Hotel room Mika (little secret about rosie)

talk to Rosie in her room
After that just sleep and go outside your room Rosie will surprise you.

Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika

Mika library
Mika home, kissing (level 2 mika)
Mika library kiss en talk
Mika library kiss

Mika evening apartement - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

May in the park in the evening
Rosie batroom in the morning showering fingerjob and handjob together
Office, buy yoga mat $250
Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, just got out of the shower

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I have a sabe since before 3.0 and now i'm trying to play 3.7 but it can't get the librarian to recieve the money for the dog and the time to talk with her about the dog is early evening, already have 4k+ of money, my status with each character is
Rosie 4 - 51%
Lucy 3 - 100%
Mary 1 - 5%
Mika 1 - 36%

I don't know what to do and i can't advance with any character, please help. I don't want to restart

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added 1 event for Rosie.
  • Added 4 animations.
  • New system for available events.
(Now you can see exclamation mark in relationship menu on each character if you can start new event)
  • Gallery fix for previous update.
  • Fixes for some relationship issues.
(To be guaranteed not to be missed some events - better to start a new game)
  • Other bug fixes.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
The changelog come's before release right ? The release for the biggest tier is 1 week later ?
The changelogs always come long before the actual release. The first releases for the highest tiers always come at the end of the month.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have a sabe since before 3.0 and now i'm trying to play 3.7 but it can't get the librarian to recieve the money for the dog and the time to talk with her about the dog is early evening, already have 4k+ of money, my status with each character is
Rosie 4 - 51%
Lucy 3 - 100%
Mary 1 - 5%
Mika 1 - 36%

I don't know what to do and i can't advance with any character, please help. I don't want to restart
I looked and I succeed, you have to give her the money and then she will be gone for a few days, but after that you will receive a phone call from her in the morning and you can visit her in the library.

If you've ever used a mod, it can cause problems. You then only have to download the game itself and delete all files except the saves in the folder: C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: Titivillus

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
It says it requires the use of GL2, whatever that is, lol
Think openGL2.0 and that has to do with your display drivers.

Check if there is an update for your display drivers. You can do this by pressing the windows button and x and then choose device manager. Then see if windows can update the drivers, see below.

0e46de9380e6308794e5e9c2634413940b52392f.jpg

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes