2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Did a quick look and managed to get to level 3 with Lucy. You still have to do the park walk with Lucy for that you first have to go to the cafe and ask Lucy to go for a walk. The next day it should start on its own in the afternoon if you stay at home. The next time Lucy is home, the event should automatically start in the afternoon to go to level 3.

It made a save for you just before the event to get to level 3, you just need to watch TV there and it should start then. But you miss that Mika comes to visit and walk with Lucy in the park. Your choice.

Good luck!
Do not know what you are doing but I have tried all I know and still cannot get her to the park after SEVERAL tries. I ask her to the park in the diner (no matter what time she is there) and the next day she is either in her room on her phone or making dinner. I do not leave the house at all after I ask her. Also, how did you get Mika to come the house?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What's the Walkthrough for 0.3.5 and 0.3.6?
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-7-caizer-games.26587/page-211#post-6338828

Do not know what you are doing but I have tried all I know and still cannot get her to the park after SEVERAL tries. I ask her to the park in the diner (no matter what time she is there) and the next day she is either in her room on her phone or making dinner. I do not leave the house at all after I ask her. Also, how did you get Mika to come the house?
Do you happen to use a mod? that was the problem with some that some things didn't happen. If so then you'd better download the game again and delete all the files behave the saves in the folder below.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Good luck!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Works fine. :love: (y)
I noticed that it a few places during the conversation with May that sometimes her lines were spoken by the MC. I don't know whether that is a bug in the game itself or due to your mod. :unsure: Probably the game itself, but would appreciate your looking into it.
FEATURE REQUEST: In future revisions, could you please add text indicating the max level achievable for each character for the current version in the heart menu? E.g. Rosie: L4_100 Lucy: L4_05 ... that kind of thing, so we know when we've completed everything in the version. (y)
That's from Caizer, I've fixed a few lines on my end in the past sometimes when I notice them, but honestly I usually look through too quickly to notice, or I fix the attribution in my head and don't fix it in game because of the way he delineates strings. I used WinMerge to transfer all my changes over for the entire thing which I don't always do and none of my line attribution changes were part of that.

If I were to do something like a progression check I'd have to look through and test the changes before releasing my mod, since I'd actually have to parse implementation of game updates rather than the typical systems stuff that is easy to transfer over. Also since the entire UI is custom and Caizer has replaced a lot of "default" Ren'Py functions with custom stuff, I might run into issues doing something like that. If I sat down and parsed it and looked at the UX implementation closely I could probably come up with something that does this without interfering with the game, but while it sounds easy it really depends on how Caizer's UI elements are implemented, like whether stuff is just basically printed out with a string upon meeting certain conditionals or if I'd have to modify some of the UI implementation. Frankly this game doesn't inspire me enough to be willing to put that much time into it, which is part of why I don't want a modder tag although I've done a few mods for different games, I don't want to setup any expectations with people because I really do this stuff on a whim. I'll look into it before the next release though, and if it's simple enough I'll update this version of the mod and include it in future implementations. If not I'll mention it ahead of time.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ontach and BVonkX

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Happy Summer [v0.3.7] APK -

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi, I can go further but I don't think I have everything fulfilled for version 0.3.7 ?
View attachment 1349514
You haven't met May yet, she's in Mika's story. Maybe you still need to go to the library or her apartment.

Mika library
Mika home, kissing (level 2 mika)
Mika library kiss and talk
Mika library kiss

Mika evening apartment - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

May in the park in the evening
Rosie batroom in the morning showering fingerjob and handjob together
Office, buy yoga mat $250
Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, just got out of the shower

herlam

Apr 3, 2021

the Dev said In the next update he will add only 1 event, but with a lot of animation time. Also it's must be Rosie's update ;)
This is not a changelog because he need to fix some other stuff before release.

Reactions: BVonkX

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
So, despite it's failings I really like this game. I like the sandbox grind games in general but when I get stuck and have no direction it's very frustrating then the game turns into click all the rooms.. advance time.. click all the rooms.. advance time..etc. So I've made a mod to ease the pain here and hopefully help people with the enjoyment of the game.

There's an advance time button that works pretty good. I believe I've fixed the errors with it but it still doesn't catch all of the transitions. I can't help that without fixing a lot of code. I wanted to keep it all contained to just the mod file and not change any of the dev's code which I have done. I strongly advise keeping the advance time to one of the hallways or the MC's room. It shouldn't crash but you may miss something showing up at the next time slot. You have been warned.

There's hints for the next event on the relationship screen. This is not really a walkthrough but a list of how to get to the next event. I have been able to follow it to the end and the logic seems good but there are things you still have to figure out for yourself, like how to raise the relationship with a character.

I thought the UI changes the dev made were just punishing (no rollback, no skipping, no auto-saves) and took a lot away from the enjoyment of the game so I have unfucked this as best I could.

This MOD is for Happy Summer game version 0.3.7 (windows PC) ONLY.

View attachment HappySummerv3.7_improvements_mod_PC.zip

Some features may work with future versions but that depends on what changes.

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen

Installation:
Extract the file "zz_mod_fnl.rpyc" and move this into the game folder.

AdvanceTimebutton.jpg Rel_screen_hints.jpg

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Nice that this game now has 2 working mods, even more choice how you want to play the game. It is indeed sometimes difficult to know what to do.

The link to the old Mod on page 1 has been removed, it only caused problems because it was for version HS 0.2.7.

Last edited:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't trigger the Lucy watching TV at night scene, I've followed the walkthrough step by step, I'm playing v0.3.5
Disregard this post triggered it.

Last edited:

darkangeleee

Aug 15, 2021
So... I have a question....
What is the purpose of the rabbit eye in the gallery MOD?
Simple easter eggs?

Please tell me please.........

May 19, 2019
So.. anyone else heavily looking forward to next months update?? It might it the update we have all be dying for over the last 2 years and I quote

Hello everyone^^
In the next update I will add only 1 event, but with a lot of animation time. Also it's must be Rosie's update ;)

This is not a changelog because I need to fix some other stuff before release

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
So.. if the next update will be about Rosie and kind of knowing how these games works when working a girl....
(kissing -> Making out -> handjob -> titjob -> fingering -> cunnilingus and bj -> normal sex -> rough sex -> anal -> 100% lust so threesome or some fetish)

i guess we can expect.... Bj or titjob... ugh well at least the next one HAVE to be sex (i mean the next rosie update not just the next update because we know that he is going to update the other girls before rosie gets the D)

Its cool its cool, at least when it happend it will be great... has to be...... right?

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
i guess we can expect.... Bj or titjob... ugh well at least the next one HAVE to be sex (i mean the next rosie update not just the next update because we know that he is going to update the other girls before rosie gets the D)
Seems about right, but after seeing multiple updates, my guess is: another handjob with more licking and MAYBE a blowjob of the tip.

But I hope we get a full blowjob or some grinding, or even sex!

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes