2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
havent check this "game" for months, is there any fucking now? or still just oggling over the fuck doll?
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, Handjob and blow/lick job, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing
May first meeting

Whether it's worth it to you is up to you.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
im stuck in the part where i get sick.. and i cant stop being sick?
Did you do?

Now you need to level up relationship with Rosie at lvl 4.
At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

Apr 5, 2021
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 3.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 3.6 7/13/21
update the mod to V0.3.7 please

Hajali66

Nov 29, 2020
May in the park in the evening
Rosie batroom in the morning showering fingerjob and handjob
Office, buy yoga mat $250
Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, just got out of the shower
When i bought yuga mat internet was disconnected
Then mc had an electrical shock
I dont received yuga mat

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
Strange I got Lucy level 4 90% like this. Have you done all these steps?

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

I cannot trigger how to get Lucy to watch TV late at night in the living room. Additionally, when I go to Lucy's room, the only thing I can do is play cards. How do I trigger these events?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
When i bought yuga mat internet was disconnected
Then mc had an electrical shock
I dont received yuga mat
Only when you are back home after the hospital you can really order the mat. But not sure if there are more steps in between.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I cannot trigger how to get Lucy to watch TV late at night in the living room. Additionally, when I go to Lucy's room, the only thing I can do is play cards. How do I trigger these events?
Maybe you missed something somewhere, if you manage to upload a save file I'll take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
If you manage to upload a save file, I'll take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX, did you look at my save?

Rosie 4-0% Lucy 2-100%↑ Mary 1-0% Mika 1-4%. Cannot get Lucy to 3. And, No Mary or Mika events. Thought maybe if i got Lucy to 3 they would trigger but...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
BVonkX, did you look at my save?

Rosie 4-0% Lucy 2-100%↑ Mary 1-0% Mika 1-4%. Cannot get Lucy to 3. And, No Mary or Mika events. Thought maybe if i got Lucy to 3 they would trigger but...
Did a quick look and managed to get to level 3 with Lucy. You still have to do the park walk with Lucy for that you first have to go to the cafe and ask Lucy to go for a walk. The next day it should start on its own in the afternoon if you stay at home. The next time Lucy is home, the event should automatically start in the afternoon to go to level 3.

It made a save for you just before the event to get to level 3, you just need to watch TV there and it should start then. But you miss that Mika comes to visit and walk with Lucy in the park. Your choice.

Good luck!

Reactions: roro

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It would be convenient if the dev added a checklist to the relationship status window. Like, hover over the heart, and discover if you have accomplished all tasks (which effectively lets you know when the version is complete). Of course, the dev will miss this.

Reactions: ontach and BVonkX

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, what am I missing here?
Rosie - jacked off in the shower, level 4, 100%
Lucy - lingerie, mutual oral, level 4, 0%
Mika - kiss, grope and invite to dinner - level 2, 40%
May - offer to help her look for a job but I can't ask Mary yet, level 1, 4%

i feel like i have played through everything twice here. is there something else i should be doing?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Idk Why but the part where I trigger scenes with Rosie with the CG at the Gym and Beach makes it difficult for me to continue because the Game Crashes or the whole screen turns black.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or has the same issue as me?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 3.7. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 3.7 8/10/21
Mod has been updated to 3.7. Let me know if you run into any issues after downloading the latest version.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Idk Why but the part where I trigger scenes with Rosie with the CG at the Gym and Beach makes it difficult for me to continue because the Game Crashes or the whole screen turns black.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem or has the same issue as me?
Which version of HS and for which OS do you have?

On Android it was a problem with Renpy but should be solved in the latest version that can be downloaded via its patreon.

There was also someone who had it with the windows version, there is a possible solution to download VLC.

Reactions: Lil Caster

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Can you please update the andriod version its hassle to play on windows
The latest version 0.3.7 can be downloaded via its patreon. Unfortunately not yet updated on page 1 of this forum.

Assume that the black screen issue has been resolved in this version.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes