2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
My only real gripe is the need for a mod to skip text. Its grindy, mashing the space bar gets old. I personally like the art style, its a break from the PS2 quality realism that folks seem to love. Its also a nice break from the 3-D anime style that seems so en vogue. I personally love that the dev didnt go with GGG breasts, I'm tired of hot air balloon boobs. Say what you want, its decent, but grindy. I've played far worse off the alpha update page.
Is the development cycle long? Sure. Dont like it? Go make your own game.

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty entertaining to read through this game's thread and look at all the simps desperately trying to defend this game and its dev. :rolleyes:

The game has sex in it.

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May shower look (level 1)
I think you meant to say foreplay* None of that is sex. I'm just imagining the 14 year old kid running around telling all his friends he had sex when all he got was a handjob and getting laughed at.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
My only real gripe is the need for a mod to skip text. Its grindy, mashing the space bar gets old.
Pro-tip for any game that doesn't let you skip text use X-Mouse Button Control. You can set a mouse button to rapidly press space just by holding down the button. It's down on a per-application basis too which is nice.

Reactions: bobvilla123

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The game has sex in it.

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
That's foreplay.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The game has sex in it.

Come on, dude. Most games have this content before the 3rd release. How many releases has it been since this game started? Hint - its more than a dozen. If you look at your list after considering how many releases the dev has chosen to actually FAIL to create content, you should be pretty goddamned embarrassed at yourself for arguing with people who find this game annoyingly a cash grab.

The most current version added two events - one of the girls eat lunch with the group [and promptly vanishes]. Yes, the other event was hot - a pussy lick. but then...nothing else.

Natsureyes23

Jul 24, 2020
The game has sex in it.

Thats foreplay the fact that you can't tell the difference is why this game never will never move on and become a great game its just a nother cash grab and people like you are the suckers who keep handing money to him for nothing but a waste of time of a so called sex game

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017

There you go. Knock yourself out.
And with that logic you have knocked out criticism of all kind EVERYWHERE - don't like it...do it yourself. No more bad carpenters, painters, workers, drivers, neighbors, blah , blah, blah,...do it yourself
"No honey your sucking my dick wrong...oh well I'll do it myself"...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thats foreplay the fact that you can't tell the difference is why this game never will never move on and become a great game its just a nother cash grab and people like you are the suckers who keep handing money to him for nothing but a waste of time of a so called sex game
Have never given money to this game or any other game on this site.

Because the game hasn't reached a certain point yet, it doesn't make it more or less of a sex game.

Reactions: roro and herlam

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how to recover when i got sick?
At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).

If you still can't figure it out, i can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Feb 26, 2020
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22
game wont load after the mod is installed

Reactions: goner5

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
The game has sex in it.

Yes, it's just some wild revelry of hardcore BDSM!
Especially - the last item on your list - May in the shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: "Download"
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes