2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

There you go. Knock yourself out.
Ahh, the old 'if you think yu can do better, hop to it' excuse.
I am not good at programming or coding. That's why I don't make a game and charge people for it while I try to figure out celver new ways to avoid making content.

You can go sit down now. Here's your sign.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
And with that logic you have knocked out criticism of all kind EVERYWHERE - don't like it...do it yourself. No more bad carpenters, painters, workers, drivers, neighbors, blah , blah, blah,...do it yourself
"No honey your sucking my dick wrong...oh well I'll do it myself"...
images.jpg

Natsureyes23

Jul 24, 2020
Have never given money to this game or any other game on this site.

Because the game hasn't reached a certain point yet, it doesn't make it more or less of a sex game.
Dude seriously are you telling me that in 3 years of making a sexgame and receiving money for it you can't progress the game to have actual sex dude there is a reason this game has such a low rating and its because it been here so long an has 0 worthwhile content on it even new games at least have 1 sex scene and your telling me he can't do it in 3 years are you kidding me

Mr23Magic

May 9, 2019
That Mod definitely doesn't work right. Game won't start, because it can't find any pictures. Tried to replace them manually, but it's too much of a hassle. Better redownload and play without that Mod.

Edit: Tried it again and it works like a charm. Must've been an error on my part. Used UnRen the first time and probably messed something up along the way.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
game wont load after the mod is installed
That Mod definitely doesn't work right. Game won't start, because it can't find any pictures. Tried to replace them manually, but it's too much of a hassle. Better redownload and play without that Mod.
OK I'll take a look with a fresh copy.

EDIT: I tried it with a fresh copy it seems fine. Granted I'm a few updates back but I didn't mess with anything that affects actual content, only interface related items. Sometimes if you save in the middle of a label, it can't find the next label to jump to because of the return function getting hung up. Can you try rolling back then going into the content again, then if it throws errors post the log?

EDIT 2: Also, make sure you're using the right version of Un'Ren. If not it won't unpack the RPAs properly and then you'll just have a directory with no actual files. In the current thread the correct version would be either UnRen-old or UnRen windowed 3.5.0.

Last edited:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Look i normally don't write here but hear me out what kind of sex game doesn't have sex i mean wtf bro 3 years and no sex oh but the story this the story that admit it we are all suckers here waiting and paying for the game to advance why the hell do you put so much storylines in the game when not even 1 has sex yet i will admit the game has potential and the grafics are awesome but at this pace its a nother failing game that has its time numbered i hope the creator See's this and learns from this i honestly don't want to see this game fail you May even hate on me for saying this but it's the honest truth
This is done because the real goal is to make money. The fan boys want to believe because it is a slow burn lol or that the developer is just making it the way he/she wants but nah it is really meant to drag on and on to milk/make money.

Reactions: Natsureyes23

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
I am not good at programming or coding. That's why I don't make a game

No time like the present to learn how to. Sounds like a "This isnt exactly what I want so I'll bitch and moan about it on a forum" thing to me. Hundreds of games here. Go play another. OR: Write your own that hits all your boxes. But for the love of god: Stop. Fucking. Whining.

"No honey your sucking my dick wrong...oh well I'll do it myself"...
I mean... Go ahead and do it yourself. If you spend 3 years with a woman (or a man, no judgements) and they haven't figured you out? That's on you. Not them. :ROFLMAO: Hundreds of games here, go play another if you hate this one. But stop acting like Devs owe you anything. They don't. They never have. They never will.

You can go ahead and show us a better way yourself. This is a choice only you can make.

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017

No time like the present to learn how to. Sounds like a "This isnt exactly what I want so I'll bitch and moan about it on a forum" thing to me. Hundreds of games here. Go play another. OR: Write your own that hits all your boxes. But for the love of god: Stop. Fucking. Whining.
And the irony is lost here...

Reactions: BVonkX

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Naw, there was no irony. There is a lot of whining. If you can do better then go do it.

Put up or shut up. But please stop whining. It's as old as the NTR crybabies.
Says the person whining about whining... haven't stated anything personally for or against the game. Other than I like the art and its a tad slow for me so I'll keep checking in occasionally

Welcome to the internet and forums...many opinions from all sides. All are right, everyone else is wrong...

Just found it hilarious , your comment about criticism: apparently some can/some can't and the subject matter seems subject... but you are right I don't know you - you may criticize nothing. Good for you - you've never had a disparaging remark about anyone, about anything at anytime

But the whining about the whining...hence the "irony"

enjoy the day

Reactions: Jack0h and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Dude seriously are you telling me that in 3 years of making a sexgame and receiving money for it you can't progress the game to have actual sex dude there is a reason this game has such a low rating and its because it been here so long an has 0 worthwhile content on it even new games at least have 1 sex scene and your telling me he can't do it in 3 years are you kidding me
Go do something else if it bothers you that much. More patreons have been added after these updates so there is a market for this game. No matter how bad some people here think it is because they feel that something they apparently need is not (yet) in it.

Don't mind if it takes another 10 years, always nice to read all the fuss here.

Last edited:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
Just found it hilarious , your comment about criticism: apparently some can/some can't and the subject matter seems subject... but you are right I don't know you - you may criticize nothing. Good for you - you've never had a disparaging remark about anyone, about anything at anytime
It's not criticism to whine my dude. It's whining. Criticism isn't: THIS THING ISN'T EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO JERK MY DICK TO. Folks act like any complaint is fair and just criticism, it's not. It's like buying a sub-compact car then bitching about it being subcompact: you chose to buy it. You didn't research it? You didn't test drive it? You just bought it. That's stupid, and the whining it causes is boring and old hat. People need to learn the difference between useful criticism and bitchy complaining. Then they need to go play something they like, instead.

Just for kicks I made you a VN to demonstrate how this looks:
Took about 30 minutes. Don't know fuck all about Renpy. Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: herlam and Pnz1337

QUACKZILLAS

Nov 16, 2021
There are many Dev's who fall into this trap, in the first stages of they're artistic creation, a burst of interest and praise tends obscure they're judgement which in turn diverts they're path onto a set of rails that go forever with a carrot hanging on the end of the tail car. They should give readers what they want and then move on to create another similar game. This way they could keep the money flowing without pissing everyone off.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
There are many Dev's who fall into this trap, in the first stages of they're artistic creation, a burst of interest and praise tends obscure they're judgement which in turn diverts they're path onto a set of rails that go forever with a carrot hanging on the end of the tail car. They should give readers what they want and then move on to create another similar game. This way they could keep the money flowing without pissing everyone off.
This developer indicated from the beginning that the updates would come monthly and would not be large. So he sticks to the plan, there are others who apparently expect something different. There is also no rule on when vaginal sex should be a game, although many apparently look forward to it a lot.

He certainly doesn't make this game for some whiners here. It's for its patron users. And there he had a poll, with 730 votes the majority wanted to see more of May. So he does exactly what his customers want.

Last edited:

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
He certainly doesn't make this game for the whiners here. It's for its patron users. And there he had a poll, with 730 votes the majority wanted to see more of May. So he does exactly what his customers want.
It's like these folks haven't realized they're a trope at this point:

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

Rogerer

Nov 10, 2021
A short (personal preference) review:

Good Points - Excellent graphics and animations. Nice premise/scripting/storyline. Easy user interface.

Not-So-Good Points: For my preferences, the grind/reward balance is way out. I'm not, personally, a fan of repetition and this game requires a LOT of that to progress, especially in the early stages.

Overall, this game has huge potential, if/when completed, to be up there with the best. Reading the comments, there are clearly a lot of fans out there expecting great things. I would just suggest cutting the grinding/repetition down, (Groundhog Day comes to mind), and, as great as the animations are, reward the players with more than foreplay and mutual masturbation soon. Please.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This developer indicated from the beginning that the updates would come monthly and would not be large. So he sticks to the plan, there are others who apparently expect something different.
He doesn't update monthly. I dont think he has in years TBH. But I don't really care. I check in. and I download once a year. This happened to be my yearly download (my last save was in august of last year)

So content wise it feels nice when you just wait. But sadly the game keeps crashing and I have to start over from my last save. No set point just some place at random after so many milestones.

With all the other games out there I already don't have time to play all the ones I like monthly.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
He doesn't update monthly. I dont think he has in years TBH. But I don't really care. I check in. and I download once a year. This happened to be my yearly download (my last save was in august of last year)

So content wise it feels nice when you just wait. But sadly the game keeps crashing and I have to start over from my last save. No set point just some place at random after so many milestones.

With all the other games out there I already don't have time to play all the ones I like monthly.
Strange.... I really update the unofficial walkthrough every month because there is a update of this game every month and not every year...

But of course everyone can decide for themselves when to play the game, that's the beauty of this site.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes