2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Words cannot express how little I care about Mary, Mika, and May.

and after counting about 19 out of the last 22 updates have been almost exclusively those 3.

eventually he's going to run out of content he can make for those 3 before he has to bring that actual good ones up right? in like maybe a year or two right?

Last edited:
Reactions: destus and n00bi

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I am honestly disappointed in the guy who mad this game. Guess i have to make it an reality that we will never see any more REAL content for Rosie it's truly sad that this game is dying i had hopes that the dev of this game would do something at least something but that just died.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I want "A Whole Lot of Rosie" (AC/DC) and I'm not ashamed to say it.
It's baffling how the dev gets overwhelming feedback requesting it and just ignores it.

JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
hi save 0.58 please
Sorry I posted a wrong save earlier.
This one should be ok, it's right at the end of 0.5.8
I made it from a BVonkX save so u can thank him.
It's standard mode (so u have to manage food bath etc). Not my favorite mode, I prefer the free mode where u don't have to manage these aspects.
But it's better than nothing and tx BVonkX.
MC's name is Ben there, idk if it's possible to change it.
U can rename the file as u want to put it where u want in ur saves (like 1-1-LT1.save).
If so else got a 0.5.9 save in free mode...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Highrar

magic mirror

Aug 24, 2020
Its recommendation score is as high as 2.2 points? Given what this game is all about and every update, maybe the author doesn't care about his donors at all?:KEK:

“已经过社区验证”图标

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes