2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Actually the game did have one for lucy. But that really it for vaginal sex scenes
There's another one too though it's really hard to see because the lighting is so shitty. I think with Mika. But I don't care if it's 10 sex scenes. After 5 years MC should have them all knocked up by now. :LOL: Hell Rosie and Lucy should both be on their second kid! Read back through the pages on this thread. Read through the realistic commentary you'll find plenty of fan-boy bullshit for the way this game is posed, particularly by one user. "oh this game isn't for everybody, not everyone likes all that erotic content" and shit like that. But there's just no other way to view either this game or this cheezy so called game developer. It's a milkfest. It's sole purpose is to keep his Patreon train on the tracks. The moment any of that support starts to wane, he likely pulls what he did with MLS, claim burnout and abandon the game after showing a teaser preview of a new project. Designed to trap a whole new cadre of loyal fan/fools.

samarcus

Jul 3, 2021
Seriously, what is with game authors that the first thing they do is disable standard interface options like... QUIT THE GAME. I poked all of the various menu options and didn't find a single way to go back to the title or exit the game. Alt-F4 is NOT how you are supposed to close a program.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HappySummer-0.5.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 8, 2017
So, it's been a long time since I played this, but today I decided to look at the "content" and it seems like there's still nothing relevant, I don't understand these updates to add 3 lines of dialogue and about 2 renders, since 2019 we haven't been able to interact in the room night out with the girls, the game fails beautifully in this and in other interactions around the house, which are very few in fact given the time the game has been updated. In short, it's sad but it's not worth the time spent playing or the money, the game is nothing more than a relationship simulator with a hint of incest and you'll rarely see it.
Yes, the art is good! but it doesn't justify the failure of everything else.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
How do I give back the panties?
First eat with Lucy in the kitchen, then stay in the house and then Rosie will automatically ask about it. If it doesn't work, I can see if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hold up, the vaginal sex tag is a fluke, too? lol
No

Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and pussy lick (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes