2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I hope there's no interesting content in the update... I've just had surgery on my arm and I'll be disabled for several weeks.
Well first let me say I'm sorry to hear about your arm. Hope the surgery went well and you are on the mend.

Second, as for the interesting content...BBWHAAAAHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHHAH!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
How do I get this to appear cause I'm confused. I go back to her room and nothing happens. "Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room."

ferjulsosam69

Dec 10, 2020
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
When is going to be updated?

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
I check in from time to time as I suspect many people do to see if there is any new Rosie content. I'll download when that happens; otherwise reading this forum is more entertaining.
must be a lot of disappointed people from most of these updates

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
it would perhaps be good if the moderators finally faced a regulation to develop them in this genre, warnings and sanctions should be put in place to make them move a little more. I agree that these are donations, but it is also called a scam.
It can hardly be called a scam. By now, anyone paying for this game knows what they're getting. No deception is involved. The dev evidently works on the principle that (as I've noted here before) a fool and his money are soon parted. And with almost 500 patrons shelling out each month, why wouldn't he?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes