2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
I find no more joy than seeing this game come up and seeing a changelog that's the equivalent of the crumbs in the bottom of a potato chip bag. It's a pilgrimage I will sure make for the next ten years.

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
Another update where the one event that is added isn't for the daughter or sister? This dev sure is spoiling us.

How can we get used to other games update schedules with this cornucopia skewing our perceptions?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
:KEK: Another tiny update, I just noticed that the version of the game indicates its year of development (0.5.8 = 5 years, for 1.0.0 = 10 years). So to have the final version we have to tell another 5 years, it would perhaps be good if the moderators finally faced a regulation to develop them in this genre, warnings and sanctions should be put in place to make them move a little more. I agree that these are donations, but it is also called a scam.

Reactions: destus

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
:KEK: Another tiny update, I just noticed that the version of the game indicates its year of development (0.5.8 = 5 years, for 1.0.0 = 10 years). So to have the final version we have to tell another 5 years, it would perhaps be good if the moderators finally faced a regulation to develop them in this genre, warnings and sanctions should be put in place to make them move a little more. I agree that these are donations, but it is also called a scam.
you think after .9 there's gonna be 1.0? that's optimistic. there's no rule that stops devs from doing a 0.27.4.1

Reactions: Brok TheDog

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
you think after .9 there's gonna be 1.0? that's optimistic. there's no rule that stops devs from doing a 0.27.4.1
You have to be optimistic from time to time. But given the management of the forum, it is certain that what you indicate may happen.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I don't think it will take another five years. I think that, by design, it's never going to happen. This dev's MO is running a perpetual dairy farm. His history of short baiting his patrons is long and strong. Even now, when he's doing it in their face, there continue to be some unfortunate souls who support this clown. As long as he cashes in this way, it will never change.
I wouldn't even waste my time with this joke. I mean seriously there's no real story here anyway. It's going nowhere. The only redeeming quality of this mess is the (very few and far between) renders and animations. I don't even attempt to play it anymore. Every three or four updates I'll unren it and scan through the few hundred images he's generated over the last 5 years to find the 3 or 4 new ones he's added and then delete it. I found it amusing that when I extracted the download unren was already in the folder. Guess I'm not the only one who sees this for what it is.

MeZeX

Dec 25, 2022
I don't think it will take another five years. I think that, by design, it's never going to happen. This dev's MO is running a perpetual dairy farm. His history of short baiting his patrons is long and strong. Even now, when he's doing it in their face, there continue to be some unfortunate souls who support this clown. As long as he cashes in this way, it will never change.
I wouldn't even waste my time with this joke. I mean seriously there's no real story here anyway. It's going nowhere. The only redeeming quality of this mess is the (very few and far between) renders and animations. I don't even attempt to play it anymore. Every three or four updates I'll unren it and scan through the few hundred images he's generated over the last 5 years to find the 3 or 4 new ones he's added and then delete it. I found it amusing that when I extracted the download unren was already in the folder. Guess I'm not the only one who sees this for what it is.

unfortunate souls?more like idiots in my opinion if they still give money after all this time

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes