2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Guys, what would finish first? This game or one piece?
One Piece. Oda produces more original frames of new story content in a day than Caizer does in a month. Caizer practically produces 3 PNGs and calls it an update and even had the nerve to skip a month a few months ago because they "didnt have enough time to produce an update during the month".

Oda would strangle Caizer to death with his bare hands over the sheer fucking audacity of saying he can't produce his usual update length within a month per usual when his work load looks like that. The only thing that would stop him is the fact that Oda's hands are worth more than Caizer's life and it wouldn't be worth the risk harming them over this scam dev.

I once saw an update from the Pale Carnations Devs (2 people) on my Patreon say "we produced 300 stills, 1 animation, and 800 lines of dialogue this month". right next to that was Caizer with "1 event for Mika". It was stunning.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
thx.. does this work 0.5.7?

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
Last time i tried this game was 2 years ago... judging by the recent changelogs I might need to wait for 10 more years until we have some decent content

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
dev has to give more content per update if he wants more subs
Dude it's soon 5 years. He doesn't give a fuck about more subs. The ones he has are super compliant and won't complain ever. He has no stress and makes a small fortune for what is a slightly taxing hobby to him. And he never has to provide any justification to anyone. It's probably $3,000 per month for what is weekend work for him.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Huh, there's a vaginal sex tag, that wasn't there last I checked on it. He actually fucked one of the girls?
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and pussy lick (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just need to edit as it has 0.5.7 instead of 0.5.3

Thank you for sharing!!!
You're welcome, I usually only include what is in the new update. The header has now also been adjusted and will try to remember it in future updates.

Unfortunately I cannot change the link on page 1, it still says Walkthrough 0.3.0-0.5.0. If I feel like it, I sometimes ask a mod to adjust that, but not with every update.

Reactions: morphiospain
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes