2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
HELP ME, im stuck in patient for ever, im try every thing, how can i get out of it
Try walkthrough page 1. If that doesn't work, i can take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and pussy lick (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)
Man, the MC is gonna fuck every girl in town before Poor Rosie loses her virginity.

Reactions: Vliter87 and BVonkX
Jun 10, 2022
Rosie (daughter): masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy, pussy lick and pussy grinding (level 4)
Lucy (sister): masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 4)
Mika: kissing, pussy lick and VAGINAL SEX (level 3)
May: kissing, HJ, BJ and pussy lick (level 1)
Mini game Zombie Summer: BJ, VAGINAL SEX and trio (MMF)
isn't it whack how that zombie game is more completed than the base game lul

• Angry
Reactions: BVonkX

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HappySummer-0.5.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BVonkX

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm stuck at where the walkthrough says:

join lucy in bath in the morning

join lucy watching tv late at night, living room

go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)

repeat bath in the morning if you want
I talked to Lucy in the bath and she reminisced of how she and MC used to take baths together. He left and I got a Lucy+ pop-up. After that, nothing. I repeat the usual bath sneaking where she doesn't let-on that she notices, nothing else can raise her points, and going to the gym with Rose says she'll get plus points, but she doesn't.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck at where the walkthrough says:

I talked to Lucy in the bath and she reminisced of how she and MC used to take baths together. He left and I got a Lucy+ pop-up. After that, nothing. I repeat the usual bath sneaking where she doesn't let-on that she notices, nothing else can raise her points, and going to the gym with Rose says she'll get plus points, but she doesn't.
You may have to do something with another girl first. I'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
OK, thanks.
Room Rosie talk about May
Cafe talks to Lucy
You get sick the next day
Room Rosie get panties right-bottom
Next day the kitchen eat with Lucy
Sleep and feel better again
If all goes well you will have Lucy level 3 47%

Good luck

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Room Rosie talk about May
Cafe talks to Lucy
You get sick the next day
Room Rosie get panties right-bottom
Next day the kitchen eat with Lucy
Sleep and feel better again
If all goes well you will have Lucy level 3 47%

Good luck
So, I just skip all of 0.3.5? EDIT: I got into the bath with Lucy after the above events. EDIT: I can repeat the Lucy bath scene from the 0.3.5 section, but I can't trigger the late-night TV event.

EDIT: Went through that and Lucy is level 3 at 59%.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
So, I just skip all of 0.3.5? EDIT: I got into the bath with Lucy after the above events. EDIT: I can repeat the Lucy bath scene from the 0.3.5 section, but I can't trigger the late-night TV event.

EDIT: Went through that and Lucy is level 3 at 59%.
I have updated the walkthrough per update, but you do not need to completely follow that order. I think being sick was before 0.3.1.

Hope you figure it out, otherwise I can take another look if necessary.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I have updated the walkthrough per update, but you do not need to completely follow that order. I think being sick was before 0.3.1.

Hope you figure it out, otherwise I can take another look if necessary.
I looked ahead a little and MC is about to permanently sleep on the couch, is that when I can get the Lucy late-night TV event? Can I miss events?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I looked ahead a little and MC is about to permanently sleep on the couch, is that when I can get the Lucy late-night TV event? Can I miss events?
Not sure, you're going to sleep on the couch because May is going to live in the house. But the TV scene is with Lucy and Rosie. I think you get to see all the scenes, but the order may be slightly different.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes