2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello all
I am stuck in the game with lucy . i cant get through level 2 .

I went into cafe when Lucy is working and ask her "May be take a walk tomorrow?".
At the daytime in the next day go in Lucy's room but i can't complete the park event, following the WT.
help please

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Happy Summer [v0.3.1] Caizer Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 800 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 214 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 197 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi JokerLeader,
Another link which could benefit from your help.

FYI

Reactions: gramaton
May 19, 2019
Man.. not to seem rude to this guy and his game but I really hope 3.2 has more Rosie.. she has jerked us off twice, sucked us off once and licked her dick once.. and she has the body that pulled us all into the game... What we really need now is to give her a taste

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Man.. not to seem rude to this guy and his game but I really hope 3.2 has more Rosie.. she has jerked us off twice, sucked us off once and licked her dick once.. and she has the body that pulled us all into the game... What we really need now is to give her a taste
Rosie is the best but the rest is great too, we'll see 3.2.

May 19, 2019
Rosie is the best but the rest is great too, we'll see 3.2.
i might hold you to that man... but i personally been here since the game started.. Rosie was the focus of the whole game till update 1.0 then lucy came in... most of the fans like me have a crush on Rosie and her teenage tits and massive ass.. none of the other girls we give a damn about

jeimiii

Mar 10, 2018
Hello all
I am stuck in the game with lucy . i cant get through level 2 .

I went into cafe when Lucy is working and ask her "May be take a walk tomorrow?".
At the daytime in the next day go in Lucy's room but i can't complete the park event, following the WT.
help please

me too

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes