2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
maybe the game should be start again, shouldn't it?
Don't know :/ May be... The condition in the code are not very clear. It seems to be at Night, but not sure and nothing occur (but there's a lot of condition so ... :/ )

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
All that grind... to finally crash/having an error while chatting in the cafe with Lucy the day after I got her level 2, and I forgot to save (and since there is no automatic save... I'm rekt haha), I love the design but I'm kind of mad after that :')

It's sad because I really enjoy the design/game, but the grind for not that much... it's like adding false content to add durability you know, I guess I'll wait some months and try it a gain, good luck !

Last edited:

Gandulf_HD

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2018
So, does anyone know how i give the book to Rosie, I've tried talking to her at ever time and can't give her the book.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Who knows how to trigger the new Lucy Event at Night? cause I have clicked everything and everywhere, but nothing Helps!
I tried from Morning till Night Times..

Reactions: ML005

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
is there still no sexual content? wtf
dev, may be you take more time for the biggest update?
i love ur game, one of the best renders and animations btw, but updates are small..

Last edited:

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, she isn't there. Maybe there's a bug or something but shes on the toilet during first daytime and first afternoon.
I said Daytime.. not Morning. Yeah it must be the afternoon, she lies allways at the first Time on her Bed with Her Laptop.
And I repeat my Question:
How to trigger the new Lucy Events for Lvl 2?

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I had played MLS. Sexy daughter, plaisant game, decent story and now we just have an unhappy summer :(

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
please someone correct me if I am wrong, the new event is playing cards on sis bed fully clothed no other event no new nudity no new places no other advancing characters?
I love the format and renders just need content to make it a game. so the tally is sis side boob daughter leaving shower (full view) daughter on toilet...for being a update 6 there is a bit missing..
I have only a few I can support on patreon I wish this was one of them because I really like the game , only if it had content.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes