2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Please someone wake me up after 10 years may be

By then .... There will enough content in the game that we can enjoy a while

CjmRadman

Dec 5, 2021
I realy like Happy Summer the style and were it's going but....... release's are just so...eh and not enough content.... like most I'll pay again when it's progress pick up better.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
And into the yeet bin you go, it's been fun while it lasted.. But actually cmon, dev takes a few months to make an update and it's for May?? Like wtf, i'm here waiting for the updates on Rosie and Lucy, like some actually good scenes for fuck's sake and this mf focuses on May for these last 2 updates

Reactions: Padav22

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Remember that the only reason why people complain about this game a lot is because they like the game and want SOMETHING to happen that's not 5 minutes of nothing. If this game was bad and/or jank, literally no one will even look at it and it will be entirely ignored just like 70% of the games on this website that's already been forgotten.

The fact that people are now looking at the comments first to see if the update is worth checking out is a testament of how much disappointment people have gotten with each update. Thankfully there are still actual good games on this website that get you excited whenever you see them updated. So I'll just continue to ignore this one until something good happens.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
this is a serial picture viewer its handy and fast and I personally have never had issue with it .
and to disassemble renpy games I use this https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/ I go into games/images then open honeyview....
Nice, works really well, and will even play animated GIF's and show how many frames they are in the bottom left corner :)
I've found some renders show really dark in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, but look great in this and it's really fast compared to the Built-in Picture viewer in Windows 10.
Thanks for the heads up :)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Funny how your concern is of two world colliding but not a DEV that is milking the crap of this game. Its not about blueballing or whatever but the fact that a dev after 3 years have not provided anything meaningful to the game.
For my take on the dev decisions see my previous comment one or two pages before. For my opinion on the game, read my review from July last year and you will see that I mentioned the 3 year thing. I dont want you to think that I am a fanboi of this game. Im here for the laughs.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So I joined the Discord, to see if there is any chat for updates, or information in general, it's so rarely updated with information, it's laughable. Other creators are at least more social on their channels, or do some small tease, at least every few months. This has nothing to go by.
And the few people that talk, is so far and few in between
1655066937734.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Padav22

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
And into the yeet bin you go, it's been fun while it lasted.. But actually cmon, dev takes a few months to make an update and it's for May?? Like wtf, i'm here waiting for the updates on Rosie and Lucy, like some actually good scenes for fuck's sake and this mf focuses on May for these last 2 updates
Well, in defense of the dev/devs I must say that in game time we're probably at only few minutes from doing all kind of lewd stuff with Rosie and Lucy. The issue is that every update advances just some seconds in that game time. If you're familliar with ancient greek philosophy, we're here in an "Achilles and the tortoise" kind of scenery.

Reactions: Padav22 and Highrar
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes