2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is no grind other then watching the stuff that affects mood. But you can easily just open the console and edit those to full and edit money as well.

Vojvoda

Go back a save preferably to the one before you take her to the beach and do the events again and the new events will then fire off. If you don't they'll never trigger.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
There is no grind other then watching the stuff that affects mood. But you can easily just open the console and edit those to full and edit money as well.

Vojvoda

Go back a save preferably to the one before you take her to the beach and do the events again and the new events will then fire off. If you don't they'll never trigger.
insted of start all over again can you share saves please for all the event

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

Vojvoda

have 1 save when i finish all that ! and no i want to play again what i play before !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'd go play skyrim with basic needs if I want to piss shit eat wash over and over again.

tuli2770

Should be this one but not 100% sure as they have the saves set up differently but counting them it should be correct. Just go talk to her in the bedroom and take her to the beach and then later watch TV with them. After that the other events should trigger.

View attachment 1-6-LT1.save

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'd go play skyrim with basic needs if I want to piss shit eat wash over and over again.

tuli2770

Should be this one but not 100% sure as they have the saves set up differently but counting them it should be correct. Just go talk to her in the bedroom and take her to the beach and then later watch TV with them. After that the other events should trigger.

View attachment 508868
thats it they dont do anything its sucks

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Devs need to realize that if they are gonna do the 'slow burn' things like Dating my Daughter then they need a compelling game and a compelling storyline, which this has neither.
Plus you had side characters to fuck before it took a long time for the main. You can't do shit here. I like Lucy more anyways.

Reactions: jinnick

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just noticed that the upload comes with save files in a rar file. Not sure what they contain. Best is to wait 3 or 4 or so updates so when you play it again it feels like there is something actually there. I like the daughter the girl at the library the sister and the girl at the cafe doesn't look too bad either.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get to the library and cafe? I got Rosie to level 2 100% and the other daughter to 100% level 1, but I can't seem to progress any further. Every time I wake up it says "I think I forgot about the book" but the game won't let me go to the library. I'm stuck.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Taboo Lord

There is only one daughter Rosie the blonde haired one the other one that comes and lives there is his sister.

You have to click the circle icon at the bottom of the page and then click the one icon that kind of looks like a water drop to bring up the map then mouse over buildings to see the name of the building if it has one.

tuli2770

One with her on the toilet one when she's taking a bath one at the gym. The one where she rubs his dick was last update.

Last edited:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Taboo Lord

There is only one daughter Rosie the blonde haired one the other one that comes and lives there is his sister.

You have to click the circle icon at the bottom of the page and then click the one icon that kind of looks like a water drop to bring up the map then mouse over buildings to see the name of the building if it has one.

tuli2770

One with her on the toilet one when she's taking a bath one at the gym. The one where she rubs his dick was last update.
Thanks but I already tried using those buttons and when I do, the message "it's not the time to go there" shows up. I think this is a bug but I'm open to suggestions.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Taboo Lord

tuli2770

very short updated

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
tuli2770

They always are from this DEV even when they were doing my lovely daughter they were slow. It's best to come back to the game after 4+ updates or if the changelog looks like enough stuff has been adding to play again.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes