2.20 star(s) 136 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
the game is quite poorly rated, but started with a lot of promise, i haven't touched it in over 4 years, somehow got a notification for it; so ... after 5 *YEARS* in development, do you EVER get to fuck Rosie? thx

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
the game is quite poorly rated, but started with a lot of promise, i haven't touched it in over 4 years, somehow got a notification for it; so ... after 5 *YEARS* in development, do you EVER get to fuck Rosie? thx
Maybe in the next 5 years? Dude, don't ever comeback, doesn't worth it. Updates get like 4 render or if you lucky you get 6 of ONE acene. Months and months waiting to see Rosie, and we get what? Some random girl that we don't care at all... *Sight* dude, I just give the fuck up, I don't even know why I come back here month after month, i haven't played the last... Dunno, maybe 10 or 15 updates.
Sry, anyway, no you don't fuck Rosie, and probably you will never fuck her.

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
yep that he is.. be knows we want Rosie and that its just about all we care about so he is doing everything he cant to not give us anything of her... irs probs why my view have moved to May and Rosie bec its been nearly 6 months without a single thing from Rosie which this jackass is clearly doing to troll the hell out of us, i stopped giving him money long ago ever since he started posting votes of what people want next only to not give a shit about what the votes show
It's a joke... Everything it's a fucking joke!
images (3).jpeg

Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Mar 14, 2023
man i love how this jackass used Rosie to tease update 6.1 yet there is nothing new about the game besides some dumbass button we all dont really care for.. yet he took the time to make Rosie naked in some kind of gym locker room to make a post about an Events button?? everyone should stop paying this jackass till he learn how to make updates worth the money, let alone the update for Rosie over 2 months ago which won that vote and yet to still get an update for her

Ritosfer

May 20, 2023
Guys I guess the game is not even close to being finished according to the comments. I wondered is there a website, guide or comment type thing where I can see how much further I can progress in the game? I'm asking cuz I don't think my progress is in its final state.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Well it's been a week since the $2 release was done, and still no public release...
It's usually quicker, the guy really wants his two dollars, probably thinks this is a major update everybody is waiting for... :cool:

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added 1 mini event for Rosie (for future event).
  • Added 2 options in events menu (only hot events or almost all events).
Mini event, no animations added so don't expect any sexy time with Rosie. But who knows what that "future event" will be, perhaps this summer will finally be a Happy Summer. :HideThePain:

laseracid

Jul 4, 2017
Still sad that this game replaced his other game and you still cant bange the daughter after all this time.

Mar 14, 2023

Mini event, no animations added so don't expect any sexy time with Rosie. But who knows what that "future event" will be, perhaps this summer will finally be a Happy Summer. :HideThePain:
your fucking dreaming dude.. this game has gotten an update pretty much every month for the last 4 years.. its OG idea was a hot busty underage daughter and a OK sister with a small hint of 2 other girls... in those 4 years this game has been more "summer hell" then "happy summer" with the updates we dont want and changing from the OG idea

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
the thread updated but it didnt appeared on latest updates, is this game shadowbanned like LiL?
The Dev posts a changelog and then releases the actual update to paid subscribers about a week later before it eventually trickles down to free public releases. No one will have access to it until at least next week based on the dev's typical holding pattern.

anhuituan

Mar 21, 2020
your fucking dreaming dude.. this game has gotten an update pretty much every month for the last 4 years.. its OG idea was a hot busty underage daughter and a OK sister with a small hint of 2 other girls... in those 4 years this game has been more "summer hell" then "happy summer" with the updates we dont want and changing from the OG idea
i like the name "summer hell" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes