2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I really like the Idea of the WT but i started fresh from the beginning new to see if i got everything and the WT often talks about meeting May here and talking to May their- I mean of course in the Mika or Mary WT - but their stands things about May
and the WT stops after Rosie LVL 4 with thats it about Version 5.4 but I play the new Version 6.3 and i know their will come more in this
Version...

Last edited:

e_surfer

Feb 2, 2024
Here is a save, when you order the yoga mat with Lucy still around so you can search for May.
This modified interface file keeps the needs between 80 and 90 and gives you $50 whenever the times advances.

As always, make a copy before replacing.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
how are you supposed to ask lucy about may if she isn't around during he 4th level

Do know view the scene where lucy catches you and rosie otherwise your stuck

Last edited:

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
how are you supposed to ask lucy about may if she isn't around during he 4th level

Do know view the scene where lucy catches you and rosie otherwise your stuck
i had some similar problems a long time ago. you're supposed to keep progression of all characters at the same pace or else you can get soft locked from other characters as you just mentioned. best bet is to start a new save or find someone else's

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes