2.20 star(s) 138 Votes

Duvignard

Dec 26, 2023
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)

can we expect a mod update from you?

Ronin54

Jul 9, 2017
But file is EMPTY! maybe this is a reason.

Try to download this file from pixeldrain from distribution for windows (on pixeldrain you may look into compressed file and download only needed)
Thanks for the response! I downloaded the latest version via MEGA, and if I open the file with a txt editor, it is also empty ^^'. Is it possible to send me one by PM please?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the response! I downloaded the latest version via MEGA, and if I open the file with a txt editor, it is also empty ^^'. Is it possible to send me one by PM please?
I don't think there's anything wrong with the game, you probably extracted it to a folder with read-only permissions, like Program Files or something... move it to a documents or dowloads folder.

2.20 star(s) 138 Votes