5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
cover.png

Overview:
Lucid dreams.

Dreams where you know that you're dreaming.

After an accident in his youth, Tooru Naitou began to have nothing but lucid dreams. Always being aware of when he's dreaming meant that his mind could no longer rest when he was asleep. Only when he collapsed from utter exhaustion does he finally get a reprieve.

Lucky for him, he has a childhood friend, Saki, who insists on calling him 'Nii-san' that tries to do what she can to support him. In his science club, his senpai Yayoi is endlessly amused by his awkward way of living. And he has an underclassman, Keiko, who likes to sing in front of the station and likes to call him weird for his less than normal attitude towards life.

Tonight, Tooru dreams again. But this dream is different from those that came before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 12/07/2018
Developer/Publisher: / /
Censorship: none
Version: English Retail
Language: English (Japanese vocals)
Genre:

Installation:

Downloads:
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Looking for help/suggestion... I torrented this from another source and when I click the 64 extension it doesn't work, but the 32 one does. I know my system is 64, so should I keep using the 32 exe and pretend everything is fine or should I delete the files and download from here instead?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I DONT CRY AT or FOR SHIT AND THE FIRST 20 mins JUST DID IT!!! fuck this take on a "wonderland" game is sublime and well made kudos for the game and the game DEVs.

Reactions: Heavenlet

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
quite funny how all the drawn dicks in japanese games look like mushrooms...
The decensoring is just awful sometimes, just look at Evenicle dicks and pussies. XD
But in this case i think "it looks" quite decent.
NO CENSORSHIP WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS?!?
It's a MangaGamer release, m8. They have decensored releases for quite some time already, nothing new about it...

Reactions: Namco15

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The decensoring is just awful sometimes, just look at Evenicle dicks and pussies. XD
But in this case i think "it looks" quite decent.
the decensoring isn't that much of a problem in my opinion (even though there are some cases where it looks aweful ^^). so many people in the world actually have a foreskin... would be nice to actually see realistically drawn dicks, especially in japan, where most of them aren't jewish are arabic. but it seems that vn drawers want to save some time when drawing or so.

Reactions: Namco15 and mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
so many people in the world actually have a foreskin... would be nice to actually draw dicks realistically
Hey man, i don't disagree with you. But you've got see the otaku moe community isn't exactly a reasonable crowd, what you think will be their reaction after seeing their self-insert having a smaller than big uncircumcised dick? it would probably remind them of themselves. o_O
Anyway, this is quite OT... i was talking only about the quality of the decensoring, not about realism. In this case, i think it looks decent, unlike Evenicle and some of their other decensored releases.

Reactions: Daxter250

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
A quick google search gave this . It's in Japanese so you'll have to google translate it, but it serves its purpose nicely enough. This is mainly to preempt people asking for a walkthrough.

EDIT: This is better, ignore the one in the strikethrough.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I'm guessing this game is a VN, right? That's what I'm getting from the pictures. Can anyone confirm before I download?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes