5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 9, 2018
This game's pretty interesting, but I can't believe how awful the protagonist is. No matter how many times I experience this type of MC, I can never get used to it. Haven't gotten all that far, but my only complaint so far would easily be that the protagonist being so infuriating takes away from the experience as a whole.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
This game's pretty interesting, but I can't believe how awful the protagonist is. No matter how many times I experience this type of MC, I can never get used to it. Haven't gotten all that far, but my only complaint so far would easily be that the protagonist being so infuriating takes away from the experience as a whole.
I have the exact same problem with a lot of these Japanese games. One thing they manage to do really well is make male MC's I really can't stand.

It's made worse when the VN or game is really good but the MC is such an irritating dick it slightly ruins it.

Usually the gameplay or the other characters manage to salvage it though.

It's either a really dumb MC that's so oblivious to everything around him it gets frustrating or he's such an unlikeable douche it makes it hard to give a shit if he has a good end or not.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There's no conflict.
It mentions the conflict right there in the description....

"Maia...? Why are you in my dream...?"

A girl he hasn't seen ever since he started having lucid dreams, and to Tooru, this was the very worst form she could take. But Maia wasn't the only one who appeared.

"I'll put an end to bad dreams right here."

With those words, a girl who calls herself Alice rescues Tooru from Maia's grasps. Alice says that she's a traveler of dreams, and now she's come to Tooru's dream. What could all this mean? The anxious Tooru certainly has no answers as Maia softly whispers into his ear:

“This is the story of a sweet, happy nightmare.”
Oh look, one girl causing him nightmares and another come to help him .... the very definition of conflict.

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Looking for help/suggestion... I torrented this from another source and when I click the 64 extension it doesn't work, but the 32 one does. I know my system is 64, so should I keep using the 32 exe and pretend everything is fine or should I delete the files and download from here instead?
Quite late to reply, but you've probably finished the game already. Using 64-bit and 32-bit .exe doesn't have much of a difference. It happens to me also, so it's fine.

Erilis

Oct 28, 2018
Does the two download options Parts 1 & 2 end up as one file or is part 1 for the 32bit and the other for 64bit?

WTH496

Dec 6, 2018
Can someone help me? I dl'ed the game and went to extract but it says I need a password? any ideas on what it is?

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
yo plebs, i've never played a game with 2 part and can't find how to put them together... can someone gimme a lil help on that?

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
has anybody been able to get the last 2 cgs for saki? I followed the guide and have almost all the cgs except the last two for saki :( I even did the true ending and still missing those last two :L
Just Play bonus Saki H scene IV, once you watch that you get last two galleries

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes