RPGM None Haramase Island (TechnoBrake)

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
+1

We could scramble together a guide, most of the things seems just "tedious/find the routine"
btw are there more shrine maiden scenes? I read some people saying she is stationary at shrine, but does she get some action? Edit yes she gets 3 scenes

Also, about the girl in the classroom, does she has some special event like the "group stuff" that happen to sport girl or her route ends simply by level up?

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So, >50% of the bitches have that boring short bowl-cut.
They have more thighs than hips or ass, which makes the humongous dongous useless.
Censored, because 'reasons'.
Forced male rim-jobs, which is disgusting.
If the short-haired bitches are avoidable, +100
Else, 0

• Haha
Reactions: forgotp

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I mean, the premise is OK but...

It's a technobrake game.

Honestly? His games are well made but come with a HUGE incel vibe.

Like he can't have women and not humiliate and degrade them gratuitously just because they exist. It's like he hates women or something. So much it's actually cringe something fierce.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I mean, the premise is OK but...

It's a technobrake game.

Honestly? His games are well made but come with a HUGE incel vibe.

Like he can't have women and not humiliate and degrade them gratuitously just because they exist. It's like he hates women or something. So much it's actually cringe something fierce.
Dude, what are you on about? There are WAY worse games out there, girls being humiliated and degraded is literally in most of eroge games, Technobrake's work is quite tame considering there are other games out there having much worse premise in them, what, you think just because he writes girls off to be perverted and humiliated and stuff, he hates girls? If that's how it is, every single eroge game developer is in the same boat, even female artists who draw girls being fucked, if you are being serious with that statement, then goddamn, these games exist specifically because people's imagination tend to cross over to these types of things, everybody is into what they're into, but just because somebody draws or writes something, that may be offensive to you, doesn't mean they hate a gender because they put them in specific situations, it's just that they have specific fantasies to write off about, if you are not into this, that's fine move onto something more to your tastes, but don't offend people, just because it's not your cup of tea...

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Dude, what are you on about? There are WAY worse games out there, girls being humiliated and degraded is literally in most of eroge games, Technobrake's work is quite tame considering there are other games out there having much worse premise in them, what, you think just because he writes girls off to be perverted and humiliated and stuff, he hates girls? If that's how it is, every single eroge game developer is in the same boat, even female artists who draw girls being fucked, if you are being serious with that statement, then goddamn, these games exist specifically because people's imagination tend to cross over to these types of things, everybody is into what they're into, but just because somebody draws or writes something, that may be offensive to you, doesn't mean they hate a gender because they put them in specific situations, it's just that they have specific fantasies to write off about, if you are not into this, that's fine move onto something more to your tastes, but don't offend people, just because it's not your cup of tea...
Yes, fam. They are, actually. I'm not saying *all* of them are incels, but a sizeable percentage are. For sure.

I mean, look. I understand getting off on the "corruption of innocence" bullshit and turning good people into absolute mindless subhumans is a thing. That's fine. OK.

But there's still a fine line, you see? And many of them break that line like it's nobody's business.

There's gratuitous, for "shock value" (apparently that's a thing) and then there's actual "I have issues and I'm projecting them in the game".

Like you said, almost all eroge games are about humiliating women. That in itself is already sus, but OK, let's just chalk it up to everyone over there having that kink for some reason. Except that most eroge don't have the same vibe. Some are tame, some go hard but many still don't cross that certain line.

You know what? Come back around Friday. I'll hopefully have my game uploaded here by then, if everything goes well and Unity doesn't go apeshit on me like usual. It's your usual "woman humiliation" game except you play as a turboweeb who makes that kind of games and he's about to receive a heavy dose of his own medicine. There's a segment when the turboweeb just goes blank due to gameplay mechanics and I'm gonna cross the line pretty damn far into depravity and you'll tell me how it comes across, alright? If it's fine for you or if I'm gonna need to dial it back a bit, deal?

Reactions: Derekki123

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, fam. They are, actually. I'm not saying *all* of them are incels, but a sizeable percentage are. For sure.

I mean, look. I understand getting off on the "corruption of innocence" bullshit and turning good people into absolute mindless subhumans is a thing. That's fine. OK.

But there's still a fine line, you see? And many of them break that line like it's nobody's business.

There's gratuitous, for "shock value" (apparently that's a thing) and then there's actual "I have issues and I'm projecting them in the game".

Like you said, almost all eroge games are about humiliating women. That in itself is already sus, but OK, let's just chalk it up to everyone over there having that kink for some reason. Except that most eroge don't have the same vibe. Some are tame, some go hard but many still don't cross that certain line.

You know what? Come back around Friday. I'll hopefully have my game uploaded here by then, if everything goes well and Unity doesn't go apeshit on me like usual. It's your usual "woman humiliation" game except you play as a turboweeb who makes that kind of games and he's about to receive a heavy dose of his own medicine. There's a segment when the turboweeb just goes blank due to gameplay mechanics and I'm gonna cross the line pretty damn far into depravity and you'll tell me how it comes across, alright? If it's fine for you or if I'm gonna need to dial it back a bit, deal?
You making that kind of game already defeats the whole thing you just said earlier, but fine, I'll check it out and see what it's about...

Sep 21, 2017
So, >50% of the bitches have that boring short bowl-cut.
They have more thighs than hips or ass, which makes the humongous dongous useless.
Censored, because 'reasons'.
Forced male rim-jobs, which is disgusting.
If the short-haired bitches are avoidable, +100
Else, 0
wow, rimjobs, I gotta try that one

Dubstriker

Dec 10, 2021
I don't know if I should post it in here but I did find something interesting that helped me translate the game.
(It is a very basic auto-MTL).
The YouTube video shows the process of translating a game.
When the translation is done at least once, the speed of translating again is a lot faster because it saves the translation-data.

I followed the Youtube Video and it worked.
The Patreon is there but you can use the Tool free of charge, just follow the description links on the Patreon page.

short explaination:
  • Once the program is opened you might have to update it as shown on the link where you get this Tool.
    (Link on the Patreon page)

• Drag and Drop the .exe inside the allocated "bubble" and press "Start Game"

• Once started change FontSize: -1 because some of the Text was not visible and I don't know how to wrap it correctly so I just made the font smaller.

• Go to the Translate tab at the top and change the Source language and/or the Target language if needed.

• Choose the translate engine (which would only be google since you'll need a subscription on Patreon for the others.)

• Click "Start translation" and you'll be ready to go.
I hope this helped out somehow.

Last edited: