RPGM None Haramase Island (TechnoBrake)

WideBoi

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know if I should post it in here but I did find something interesting that helped me translate the game.
(It is a very basic auto-MTL).
The YouTube video shows the process of translating a game.
When the translation is done at least once, the speed of translating again is a lot faster because it saves the translation-data.

I followed the Youtube Video and it worked.
The Patreon is there but you can use the Tool free of charge, just follow the description links on the Patreon page.

short explaination:
  • Once the program is opened you might have to update it as shown on the link where you get this Tool.
    (Link on the Patreon page)

• Drag and Drop the .exe inside the allocated "bubble" and press "Start Game"

• Once started change FontSize: -1 because some of the Text was not visible and I don't know how to wrap it correctly so I just made the font smaller.

• Go to the Translate tab at the top and change the Source language and/or the Target language if needed.

• Choose the translate engine (which would only be google since you'll need a subscription on Patreon for the others.)

• Click "Start translation" and you'll be ready to go.
I hope this helped out somehow.
My man you are a legend

Reactions: Dubstriker

Collected1

Mar 7, 2023
When i start new game it says [TypeError Cannot read property ‘events’ of undefined] does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Collected1

Mar 7, 2023
Never mind i figured it out, i downloaded it from another site so the instructions on how to install it weren't the same.

mrliarxxx

May 17, 2020
anyone knows how to unlock the ghost girl at the bustop? I talked with 2 guys at night and one in the morning, all mentioning about her, and currently stucked there.

Lyseas

Feb 21, 2023
anyone knows how to unlock the ghost girl at the bustop? I talked with 2 guys at night and one in the morning, all mentioning about her, and currently stucked there.
There's a guy at the shrine that shows up either at the morning or afternoon, don't remember for sure, a kid at the male toilets of the school in the afternoon, a guy near the sea at night, and a guy above the police station in the day. l think that's all of them but l may be remembering them wrong. Anyway if those are indeed all of them, once you talk to everybody, your character muses to himself about Hasshaku and says that he should ask the mayor. Go talk to the mayor, and afterwards the Hasshaku should be in front of the bus stop at night.