RPGM None Haramase Island (TechnoBrake)

iToyohisa

Aug 25, 2017
mtool won't translate for me. how did you get it to work?
Well at first i tell u Mtool works on Haramase Island and most of the rpg maker games, im still not sure if its competly safe, but i understand why Anti-Virus picks it up, since the programm hooks to the game you play and will always started with to tool when installed, you can deinstall the programm from the game to easily from the programm menu, at first you have to make an exception for the Folder or specific parts of the Injectors, i did the whole folder no problems yet, you also have to download updates regulary or download new version if your not a Supporter older once dont work the programm is updated alot, the site presented by dev also didnt hit my anti virus which is Bitdefender, if you want better translation getting a supporter key would make sense without you can only use google and to a limited amount of mb in file size not quantity of games, i tried to translate the game in my way but like other ppl said before the text is stored diffrently and is way above my expertise so there wont be coming something from my side sorry guys.

Reactions: RagTag

l76l76v03

Sep 4, 2021
Title: Haramase Island
Link:
Version 1.0

The premise of the game is simple: You play as a guy who has a massive donger and you've been chosen to go to this island full of hot chicks and given a pass to impregnate them all, as part of their culture.

No battles, pretty much just hunting down CGs and building relationship points with the various women by showing your dick and using it. I'd love if someone could translate it, even if it's MTL, since the diverse cast (and the dialogue from an MTL I've seen of the demo) leads me to believe that this game's scenes are 10000% better with context.

MEGA Link:

This is my first time uploading a game/making a request thread, so please let me know if I need to change or missed anything! Thank you.
can you zip the file ? then upload or share a gg drive link plz ?