4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Tumafor

Jul 29, 2023
There's, I'm actually playing that version. I had the PC version, but the andoird one is more "flexible" for me iykwim
google search "haramase simulator mod anroidadult" it's on androidadult site they have the mod and non mod version. I'm using the mod version that has a lot of money already and your stamina starts at 200. So far I don't encounter problem (like achievement) except sometimes there's a loading error, but you can still proceed (press ignore), which is no problem.

Oh also, just want to know if you can unlock all katya's sex scene or not? I got one where she was pregnant on her last week and I stay in my room on day1 and she shows up and offers me a Handjob before she goes back to Russia to have a labor.
there are more scenes with her but if you want I'll give you the save 100%

Reactions: TT.H

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone know how knock up Ibaraki? The oni girl at the hff resort. And is there no chance to knock up the idol group ? i spend all my stamina with buff but still can't not get them pregnant

Tumafor

Jul 29, 2023
Anyone know how knock up Ibaraki? The oni girl at the hff resort. And is there no chance to knock up the idol group ? i spend all my stamina with buff but still can't not get them pregnant
Ibaraki can't get pregnant That is for version 5.0.0, which does not yet know when it will be released.
about the idol you have to keep trying

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Anyone know where those pictures random girls send you are located in the game files? The ones you can look at through the home screen -> mobile.

BachVan2024

Apr 21, 2024
NTR defender cheats. I hated it to so have fun.
Cheats.
Very high sanity.
Each face counts as 100 kills.
No longer insta fail on killing red faces.
Misses give ammo.
Kills give ammo.
Increase boss damage.

Any more request than reply to me here. I might look into it.
i've never used any cheats before so just wanna ask how to use it. thank you

boi696969

May 18, 2019
NTR defender cheats. I hated it to so have fun.
Cheats.
Very high sanity.
Each face counts as 100 kills.
No longer insta fail on killing red faces.
Misses give ammo.
Kills give ammo.
Increase boss damage.

Any more request than reply to me here. I might look into it.
Where would we save this to?

boi696969

May 18, 2019
You just drag the "game" folder to you Main folder for the game and let it overwrite what's there.

This is the same for most add-on's for Ren'PY games.
okay so edit, i did that and when i tried to play ntr defender, i get an error, preventing me from playing the game. Did i do something wrong?

Last edited:

yasyasyosino

Apr 15, 2021
The main issue with this game is that there are no incentives for the volunteer devs to develop it any further than as a hobby. This game might have been fun for them to work on 10 years ago but the huge time between the updates means that they are moving on with their lives and it is only natural for their interest to wane.

They really should have a buymeacoffee or something but last time I suggested that I was told that the potential legal issues were not worth it. But, if a donation system is completely volunteer based with no promise/access of a product wouldn't that be ok? So many people have played this game and even if a fraction paid $1 it would greatly incentivize development.

Another option is to replace all images with AI and try to properly monetize the game. I'd rather have an AI haramase simulator that is actively worked on instead of whatever it is that is going on right now. The idea is good, the systems are good, the fantasy is all there. It's also kinda nuts that no other dev has decided to launch a game with a similar premise that is anywhere near as good.

I also just want to add that not being able to talk about the game's development in the discord makes about as much sense as not being able to talk about the law in a courtroom.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes