4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

NTR-enjoyer-

Mar 14, 2024
This game is so good, I've been playing it non-stop for 2 weeks everyday. So many girls to rotate, good drawing (female design), engaging gameplay mechanics, and good dialogue, good music (noma brain power). Almost perfect, the things that missing are the voice during sex and the random girls voice is using non japanese (not anime) voice? Which is kind of mismatch lol also quite a lot of the genital graphics are (pixelated) censored. I don't play a lot of eroge, because it's hard to find as good as this one, the last really good one I played was Hizashi no Naka no Riaru.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just here to pay respects to the game that ultimately led me to this site. Shame its abandoned.
AIUI, though it counts as abandoned by F95's definition, there's still a chance of further updates, though the next one could be literally years away.

Oct 9, 2022
AIUI, though it counts as abandoned by F95's definition, there's still a chance of further updates, though the next one could be literally years away.
on the official website its still updated, but those updates are even worse than the ones for milfy city in terms of consistency

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
on the official website its still updated, but those updates are even worse than the ones for milfy city in terms of consistency
Yeah lets not kid ourselves.

THis is essentially abandoned. It does not take this long to make an update evern with a single developer unless you're like ... rewriting the whole thing.

This is not a complex game it's essentially just a visual novel with text and scenes layed over it. IT's not even using it's own art so it's not like they're waiting for artists or anything. THat doesn't mean no work goes into it ... but it shouldn't take this long.

Someone MIGHT be chipping away at an update as a hobby but it's not really substantial enough to bother waiting for.

I'm not especially hating on the devs as they might have their own circumstances. But just saying it's basically dead.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This thread seems in danger of turning into the dead parrot sketch from Monty Python.

NTR-enjoyer-

Mar 14, 2024
Can anyone link me the android version of v0.4.0.3?
There's, I'm actually playing that version. I had the PC version, but the andoird one is more "flexible" for me iykwim
google search "haramase simulator mod anroidadult" it's on androidadult site they have the mod and non mod version. I'm using the mod version that has a lot of money already and your stamina starts at 200. So far I don't encounter problem (like achievement) except sometimes there's a loading error, but you can still proceed (press ignore), which is no problem.

Oh also, just want to know if you can unlock all katya's sex scene or not? I got one where she was pregnant on her last week and I stay in my room on day1 and she shows up and offers me a Handjob before she goes back to Russia to have a labor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shishingam

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
It's actually crazy, were two months away from beating the previous record for longest waiting time between updates.

It's actually crazy that there was a whole ass global pandemic in-between updates. You'd think a game that uses a pandemic to justify it's setting would have done anything with that setup like renaming the virus some knock off of covid or stuff like that.

vyquaquay

Aug 17, 2019
I know that the game is abandoned but anyone still got the full save file of the game in the most recent version?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes