4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

zaid

Sep 2, 2017
anyone know how to bypass the bulls* ntr defender, somebody uploaded one years ago but the game uses rpyc, and i cant find a way to turn folder into RPA.

Pigeon1

Jan 28, 2023
anyone know how to bypass the bulls* ntr defender, somebody uploaded one years ago but the game uses rpyc, and i cant find a way to turn folder into RPA.
You want to get around having to try and beat ntrdefender?

Enable console

then open in up in game with ctrl+o and use tsubasahighscore=1

Now you only need to score more than 1 to win

Reactions: zaid and Leonin

zaid

Sep 2, 2017
You want to get around having to try and beat ntrdefender?

Enable console

then open in up in game with ctrl+o and use tsubasahighscore=1

Now you only need to score more than 1 to win
thx alot fam

Reactions: Pigeon1

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
Is this game abandoned?
From what I understand, It's not. It's just one guy working when he gets time. There has not been any updates in a long time and thus it's marked abandoned here. if it were a late 90's file copying dialog, I'd probably read something like 80931 years until completion. I have no idea when the reality will hit though.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
How do you unlock her ??
first reach 1000 impregnations, and keep making money, i´ll remember going to Reiko for pray and a new option appears, donate 10,000,000, when you do it the goddess Inari apears, impregnate her once, but don´t leave, ask again to impregnate and she introduce ytou to the other 3 angels, Captura de pantalla 2024-01-15 003024.png

Tumafor

Jul 29, 2023
Anyone got a save handy? Could really use a mostly complete save. Have not played this game for almost a full year!
no cheats or codes used
1.all girls unlocked including secondary girls 2.all girls' achievements unlocked (even the 300 with miyu)
3.H.F.F girls resort unlocked
4..Any questions tell me XD
5.I am Spanish, I only use a translator

Last edited:

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I have it complete but on Android. I don't know if you can send. Katya is my girlfriend and I can request lewd things
This should have a lot of stuff done, all the achievements with the girls, just not too many "sandbox" achievements.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes