4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Trọng

May 28, 2022
Có mẹo nào dành cho Katya (cô gái quan sát trên đảo) để bạn có thể đánh gục cô ấy mà không khiến cô ấy ghét bạn không? Tôi đã cố gắng đồng ý đợi đến tối để làm tình với cô ấy nhưng lúc đó đài thiên văn vừa bị khóa
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Pigeon1

Jan 28, 2023
Ah man this game is great fun.

Anyone know how to cheat at the ntr defender mini game? It takes too long, yes I newb, also playing on a laptop. Maybe you can edit a save file?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Ah man this game is great fun.

Anyone know how to cheat at the ntr defender mini game? It takes too long, yes I newb, also playing on a laptop. Maybe you can edit a save file?
ISTR somebody published such a cheat here and that I successfully made use of it, but that was several years ago. I expect that if you try searching the thread for posts containing "defender" you will find it.

Reactions: Pigeon1

Pigeon1

Jan 28, 2023
ISTR somebody published such a cheat here and that I successfully made use of it, but that was several years ago. I expect that if you try searching the thread for posts containing "defender" you will find it.
Thanks, good tip. I found it.

I opened up console and used tsubasahighscore=1, then that's easy to beat.

Reactions: siatugst and jahall

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I have had a decline in vision and hand-eye coordination. Better than checking out completely.
For games like these I use Cheat Engine ( ) to slow the game processing down so I can enjoy it a bit. Then you can revert to full-speed playback for the rest of the game.

Reactions: siatugst

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
I have had a decline in vision and hand-eye coordination. Better than checking out completely.
For games like these I use Cheat Engine ( ) to slow the game processing down so I can enjoy it a bit. Then you can revert to full-speed playback for the rest of the game.
how do you do that, i can´t seem to pass the ntr game

Pigeon1

Jan 28, 2023
how do you do that, i can´t seem to pass the ntr game
I'd imagine any cheat engine tutorial on changing game speed should do it eg

Haven't used this though so if that doesn't work maybe Snatched has a different method

IvankoMtz

Nov 14, 2023
I'd imagine any cheat engine tutorial on changing game speed should do it eg

Haven't used this though so if that doesn't work maybe Snatched has a different method
i´ve tried cheatengine, but something it´s not working because it wont slow down nothing

and what´s that you sy something about "Snatched" y somthing similar

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry but that is just retarded. If there is worse shit in existance, that doesnt mean this one is ok.
Devs here hate players and hate the game, they directly stated this and even put traps in the game to harass the players.
And updates were never this incosistent before.
wat traps? is this in general or just this game?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes