4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Tumafor

Jul 29, 2023
Do I have to wait until 2025 for the update? I would have known better It was better not to finish the game 100%

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
apparently its abandoned according to the tag in the title
Which does not have to say anything in this case. Any game that is got about 6-12 months no update here is considered abandoned as this sight only assumes half big dlcs at maximum of three months really active. As this game takes 4 years for an update it is not falling into the structure but it does not matter as basically every version is able to stand on itself.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Which does not have to say anything in this case. Any game that is got about 6-12 months no update here is considered abandoned as this sight only assumes half big dlcs at maximum of three months really active. As this game takes 4 years for an update it is not falling into the structure but it does not matter as basically every version is able to stand on itself.
This game is abandoned regardless of site rules.
It is closing in on 3 years of no updates.

• Angry
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This game is abandoned regardless of site rules.
It is closing in on 3 years of no updates.
Again you ignored what I wrote earlier. Game Update spans where before 4 years too. So the jump from 2.0 to 3.0 whas three years and from 3.0 to 4.0 also four years. So just by three years without update is not reasonable to say it is abandoned. This is not Tower of Trample where they inflated the wait time from one month to three years and this while stil taking money!
Meanwhile the Haramase Devs take no money and with their previous record we can only take an estimated guess 4.0.3 whas the last one when there is no update after three more years and only be sure when by 2030 5.0 is still not there.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Again you ignored what I wrote earlier. Game Update spans where before 4 years too. So the jump from 2.0 to 3.0 whas three years and from 3.0 to 4.0 also four years. So just by three years without update is not reasonable to say it is abandoned. This is not Tower of Trample where they inflated the wait time from one month to three years and this while stil taking money!
Meanwhile the Haramase Devs take no money and with their previous record we can only take an estimated guess 4.0.3 whas the last one when there is no update after three more years and only be sure when by 2030 5.0 is still not there.
Sorry but that is just retarded. If there is worse shit in existance, that doesnt mean this one is ok.
Devs here hate players and hate the game, they directly stated this and even put traps in the game to harass the players.
And updates were never this incosistent before.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Look at the front page and then 4.0.
On the front page it is still called Haramase Simulator 2017 and if you look at when the last update whas you see it is 2021.
I guess guys who are only using this site can get false impression, that state of things did not change that much.

Eggrieved

May 9, 2018
I guess guys who are only using this site can get false impression, that state of things did not change that much.
A lot of users are riding on copium. They will defend this no matter what you throw at them. they get a new announcement every month and its "OMG GUYS ITS FINALLY HERE! SEE NOT ABANDONED! L+RATIO DOUBTERS" then proceed to get memed on with a youtube link.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
This game was a gem, didn't had original art but the idea and text were very good.
i'd say it still is.

It's still one of the very few games that lets you jump into "action" quickly enough while having enough of a satisfying reason that doen't make you feel like you're going trough a gallery of sex-animations (imo).

It's something i'm missing nowadays.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes