4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Any one know how to set "the Pregnancy Duration to 7 days" ?
i was read somewhere that if i want to unlock 2nd and 3rd Miyu's Achievement i need to set that.
Please im still stuck with Miyu ;-;
On the main screen when you start up a day, you should see "Options". Go to Options and in the lower right you should see another button called "Gameplay", which affects settings that are game related rather than typical graphics. In there, you can change the Pregnancy Duration, though keep in mind that even the settings bring up that it is risky to change mid-game. I feel like it asks to change pregnancy times at the start of the game, but I'd wait until everyone gives birth then flip that option to see if that works (and save before doing so just in case).

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Quick question, on my first playthrough Ise got pregnant after fucking Ootori after we first met at the school, which also unlocked Shizuka early, but I haven't been able to replicate that in other playthroughs. Is that a random chance thing, or is there something specific I have to do to make that happen again?

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
So, I'm new can people see my posts? If people are just ignoring me I'll stop bothering the thread, but "Your messages will not be seen unless approved by staff" makes me wonder. I was hoping that just meant PMs or something.

Reactions: 007Chazi

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Haramase Simulator [v0.4.0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 712 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 695 MB: MEGA - (UNTESTED)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Links are dead

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
both mega links are dead, while only the link for the untested mac version is dead mor mixdrop, the pc/linux mixdrop link is still good
Mixdrop downloads at less than 100 KB/s so it might as well be dead lol. Anyways I was taking about the mac links, should have mentioned that.

annoyedlurker

Oct 18, 2023
Well I solved my problem through trial and error.

If anyone's curious, Ise can get pregnant from scissoring Ootori after you fuck her the first time. It doesn't matter how many times you came inside her or anything. Just wait until week 22 and go home. Ise will give you a phone call telling you that she and Ootori made sure everything was fine with your registration. When that happens there's a chance she'll also tell you she got pregnant from the lesbian sex they had after you left. Just save before you go home and keep reloading until you get the pregnancy news. This also lets you unlock Shizuka early since Ise's pregnancy is the trigger for that.

This was much less complicated than I was thinking, lol. I wasn't sure if the game decided she was pregnant or not in week 20 or week 22, looks like it's the later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Mixdrop downloads at less than 100 KB/s so it might as well be dead lol. Anyways I was taking about the mac links, should have mentioned that.
about 250 KB/s for me but yeah that is still way too slow, so yeah I agree with you it's basically dead with that speed

Gall Anonim

Jul 15, 2022
Frag that feels weird... i just opened this game and was told that the US army is gonna wipe all men from existence... in 8h from now :(

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes