4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Marmar

Oct 14, 2017
i can wait for new update. 3 years it's to much give us new update with less new girls. I know you want to release a bigger upadate , but it takes too long.

Ero_Gamer

Aug 4, 2019
Haramase Simulator [v0.3.1.1] [WAIFU.NL] - Original: 2.02GB

PC (259MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong game links.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Anyine have full save file??
With 1000 preggo chara..
Here's a full save with all the characters. There are some achievements missing, but other than that it's complete.

If you want to enable the console you can download renpy.rar and copy the files it into the main folder and replace all.
- or follow the short guide below.

Also here's a full list of Console Commands:

Also here's a few guides to make Michelle your Master, and unlock some of the characters:

The new screenshots of the resort and girls look promising, so hopefully the next release will come sometime this year!
To pass the time some similar games to this are Unlimited Pleasure, and Corruption which are updated pretty frequently.

Last edited:

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Just gonna throw out there that messing with max stamina is probably not a good idea. There are points in the game where that variable is checked which could cause problems if it's set to a value we were not expecting.

Reactions: otranu

Arakron02

Oct 6, 2018
This game was last updated in 2018. But in the patch notes, it says that it was open for the Community to change the files and add content to the game. Does anybody know if there is a group working on it currently? It's already a great game, but I want to see more from it as it seemed like it was going to continue to recieve updates, which it did not...

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
This game was last updated in 2018. But in the patch notes, it says that it was open for the Community to change the files and add content to the game. Does anybody know if there is a group working on it currently? It's already a great game, but I want to see more from it as it seemed like it was going to continue to recieve updates, which it did not...
It's still under active development. There have been about 10 commits to our git repo just in the last couple of days. We are overhauling most of the base systems, plus adding quite a bit of content.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I get error after i click Start game, anyone know how to fix. Thank u in advance View attachment 693785
Try re-extracting the game, else try redownloading.

Oh, so this game would still get an update... I like how random chars are from hentai’s specially the Souma Family of Mizuryu Kei..

and a VN with Repeated Pregnancy (and Birth which isn’t shown) ahhh... Feels good trying this out...

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

conmuabuon

May 6, 2020
Try re-extracting the game, else try redownloading.

Oh, so this game would still get an update... I like how random chars are from hentai’s specially the Souma Family of Mizuryu Kei..

and a VN with Repeated Pregnancy (and Birth which isn’t shown) ahhh... Feels good trying this out...
I tried many times but it didn't work :(((

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I tried many times but it didn't work :(((
What are you playing this one? PC? Android?
if PC what OS?
Have you tried extracting it on your desktop or anywhere else that isn’t on the E: Drive?
Are other Ren’Py games working for you?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes