4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 10, 2019
Hello :)

How do I unlock more for Kurumi?

1. The Sniqqers achievement. The only thing I can find says to spam Talk repeatedly, and I have done so and gotten nothing. Does she have to be pregnant? Not pregnant? Given birth x amount of times? edit: She said it when I came to her the second week she wasn't pregnant, so IDK if that has anything to do with it or not. Nothing else happened from that, oddly enough, I expected more scenes to unlock or something.

2. There are images in the source folders for Doggystyle, BJ, and pregnant missionary for Kurumi. How do I unlock those?

She's currently pregnant for the 8th time. I frequently encounter her at the pool (while lifeguarding) in her bikini (leading to sex), but other than that, plus trying to knock her up any time after she's given birth, I've not gotten any other scenes with her.

The reddit wiki doesn't give any information for these.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019

1. The Sniqqers achievement. The only thing I can find says to spam Talk repeatedly, and I have done so and gotten nothing. Does she have to be pregnant? Not pregnant? Given birth x amount of times? edit: She said it when I came to her the second week she wasn't pregnant, so IDK if that has anything to do with it or not. Nothing else happened from that, oddly enough, I expected more scenes to unlock or something.

2. There are images in the source folders for Doggystyle, BJ, and pregnant missionary for Kurumi. How do I unlock those?

She's currently pregnant for the 8th time. I frequently encounter her at the pool (while lifeguarding) in her bikini (leading to sex), but other than that, plus trying to knock her up any time after she's given birth, I've not gotten any other scenes with her.

Thanks.
1) its random if i remember correctly
2) these are currently not implemented in ingame scenes....

Here are some Pointers:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Thanks.
1. Keep pressing the "Talk" option until she talks about her favorite ice cream to unlock sniggers, I do believe it needs to be done at the park.

2. I got all those at the park. (I am not for sure about pregnant missionary though.)
(((Its been many months ago that I played.)))

Reactions: Tee Kien
Dec 10, 2019
these are currently not implemented in ingame scenes....
Really? Then why are the images included with the download?

Thanks for the google drive link! Assuming it's up to date it would seem that they aren't implemented in the game, since nothing mentions getting doggy style or BJ from her.

I got all those at the park. (I am not for sure about pregnant missionary though.)
You got doggy style and BJ from Kurumi at the park? Hmm. Did she have to be not pregnant or something? I keep her pregnant pretty much all the time, so if that makes a difference...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Really? Then why are the images included with the download?

Thanks for the google drive link! Assuming it's up to date it would seem that they aren't implemented in the game, since nothing mentions getting doggy style or BJ from her.

You got doggy style and BJ from Kurumi at the park? Hmm. Did she have to be not pregnant or something? I keep her pregnant pretty much all the time, so if that makes a difference...
I don't really remember if she was pregnant of not but it was at the park when it happen.

Dec 10, 2019
I don't really remember if she was pregnant of not but it was at the park when it happen.
But you did get doggy style and BJ? edit: never mind, i misread that. So you got those scenes, but you don't remember if she was pregnant or not when they triggered. I understand now. thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thx btw

btw any walkthroughs for this game?

Also if you google each girls name with Haramase Simulator you should be able to find more info for them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i cant find about kurumi there :(
Like I said use google and place in there "kurumi haramase simulator" and the very first link has a reddit page that has the answer.

Remember for this game google is your friend.

And since I am a nice guy I will put the reddit link here for you.

Reactions: TashiDev

Cintadada

Aug 18, 2019
Like I said use google and place in there "kurumi haramase simulator" and the very first link has a reddit page that has the answer.

Remember for this game google is your friend.

And since I am a nice guy I will put the reddit link here for you.
thx btw

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Love the game... think its fun...

But hard cringed at the antisemitic trope image used when going to the bank...

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes