4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
It's still being worked on. We thought it would be ready not long after the Resort was finished. But our play-testers made it pretty clear that there wasn't enough content at the Resort, so now we are fixing that. Most of the girls on the right panel are from the Resort. That screenshot was taken from the current development build.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019
Got bored yesterday and updated the main screen pregnancy counter. Had to split it up, there are too many girls to fit in one grid now.
That's really neat! Good to see progress. Since Alexis on the right side, does that mean we get more interaction with her at the Resort?

Oh, I have a question for you about Kurumi in the current build. The source folders include pictures of doggystyle and a BJ from her, but I haven't found a way to get them in-game. Is there a way to do so? Also, the source folders include pregnant versions of the sex scenes with her when you go to her in the Harem menu and ask to fuck/impregnate her; any way to see those in-game?

Thanks, I'm really glad you're updating us here.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I split it up into two lists. The left side is for girls that appear on the My Harem Screen. The right is for girls who don't. So either side characters or girls who are exclusive to the resort. Alexis isn't getting any new content. As for Kurumi, as far as I know those are not currently coded, but it's entirely possible I just don't know how to unlock those scenes. She's not one of the characters I developed. I still haven't figured out all of Rumines' stuff on my save file. The problem with working on the game is I don't have nearly as much time to actually play it.

Reactions: otranu
Dec 10, 2019
I split it up into two lists. The left side is for girls that appear on the My Harem Screen. The right is for girls who don't. So either side characters or girls who are exclusive to the resort. Alexis isn't getting any new content. As for Kurumi, as far as I know those are not currently coded, but it's entirely possible I just don't know how to unlock those scenes.
Okay, thank you.

The problem with working on the game is I don't have nearly as much time to actually play it.
Ironic.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I love the fact that you people didn't give any information.
It was like "we don't know shit, here, have some hot anime chicks lol".

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
i just want the mom incest content il keep waiting until its released :D also we talked about this before here in the chat me and some other dudes but i noticed the art from the moms you guys use is from a step incest game but will it be true incest in you guys game ? if you dont know then i understand :D
There is no step-cest in Harasim. The game has a setting which disables consanguineous relationships for those who find this proposition too degenerate. When it's turned off, characters with the potential for a familial relation have that relationship disabled and are instead presented in a way that depicts them as having a non-familial bond (as in they are completely unrelated - not even step-sister/step-mother). The characters that fall under this umbrella were written primarily as incestuous and were converted to non-incestuous afterwards to placate fans of the game who find incest repulsive. Strictly speaking, the incest in the game is canon even though about half the dev-team also finds it to be degenerate.

Dec 10, 2019
^^ Dude above is the one writing most of the incest. You can take his word for it.
You mean outkats?

In that case outkats I have a question about Kurumi please. In the assets folders, there are images of Kurumi doggy style and BJ. Are those accessible ingame? There are also images of Kurumi's impregnation-attempt sex scenes, except with her already pregnant; are those accessible ingame?

If not, will there be an option in the future to fuck Kurumi even when she's already pregnant, without having to hope for the random encounter at the pool?

Finally, when the mother option is included, it'll be possible to fuck your sister but not your mother, right? Because I don't like mom/son.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You mean outkats?

In that case outkats I have a question about Kurumi please. In the assets folders, there are images of Kurumi doggy style and BJ. Are those accessible ingame? There are also images of Kurumi's impregnation-attempt sex scenes, except with her already pregnant; are those accessible ingame?

If not, will there be an option in the future to fuck Kurumi even when she's already pregnant, without having to hope for the random encounter at the pool?

Finally, when the mother option is included, it'll be possible to fuck your sister but not your mother, right? Because I don't like mom/son.
All females are optional, you don't have to do anything with any of the girls if you don't want to.
Just remember all girls will have quest and to get 100% you may need to fuck them.

Dec 10, 2019
All females are optional, you don't have to do anything with any of the girls if you don't want to.
Just remember all girls will have quest and to get 100% you may need to fuck them.

Just click on her pic in the harem screen and you go straight to her for and good time. (Its been a while since I played but I kinda remember that.)
I know, I just thought I'd get confirmation from the guy who wrote it.

And no, there's no option to fuck Kurumi from the harem screen unless she's not pregnant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know, I just thought I'd get confirmation from the guy who wrote it.

And no, there's no option to fuck Kurumi from the harem screen unless she's not pregnant.
About Kurumi I just loaded up the game and you are right, I have remove that part of my post.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Kurumi's pregnant sex in her bikini is available by working as a lifeguard during her final trimester. I did not write and do not maintain Kurumi but the other two scenes you reference are not yet in game. Sadly, I have no information about I can share about when they may or may not be included.

As a1fox3 said, the option to simply not progress the mother character is always there. Beyond that, there are some divergent paths in her story that I will not spoil right now where her relationship with the MC can be progressed to a point without ever initiating sexual contact and that choice results in a dramatically altered conclusion to her storyline (The choice is permanent and cannot be changed without starting a new game - don't worry thought there are warnings when this choice is presented). Nonetheless, the choice is left up to the player.

Reactions: a1fox3
Dec 10, 2019
does anyone know how to unlock Kurumi i can't for some reason and I have encountered her at the park and pool
Keep visiting the park, eventually you'll encounter her a third time and that will give you the sex option. It's random, it took me a long time to trigger her third encounter.

Reactions: a1fox3
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes