4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where do you find arcana? i've encountered her once and i can't seem to encounter her again at all
Roof of the school is the best place to find her but she can be found at the hotel and walking around on the map.

Dec 10, 2019
Where do you find arcana? i've encountered her once and i can't seem to encounter her again at all
Roof of the school is the best place to find her but she can be found at the hotel and walking around on the map.
School roof is the best place, yeah, but it'll be a while before you can find her reliably from the harem screen.

You can encounter her sometimes in the Love Hotel, and sometimes walking around in the suburbs. She also shows up at the swimming pool.

who has the unlock criteria: feel like a fighter jet made of biceps
I don't get why that's listed as the criteria, but you just have to get 400 impregnations to unlock her. Once you get there, you'll get a scene with Ise to introduce the new lady, just sign the NDA she gives you.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
She has a rotation, forgot the exact one (there use to be a wikia/fandom page for it, but like most 'popular' sites, they became prudish). Like others have said, she usually starts at the Roof, then rotates between it along with a few other locations: Classroom, Love Hotel, Pool, Suburbs, and Roof again -- Note, there may be other locations, but I don't have the game anymore, nor the page I downloaded. IIRC, you need to meet her at each location 4 times before you get the Arcana finder, thus unlocking her in the harem screen.

Also, a good way to locate her is through the Oracle, as she'll give you hints of where to find her.

PS. Imo, wikia/fandom could have kept them, if they didn't have the Fan Feeds at the bottom. Seems kinda stupid to have suggestive images be adverted, when you don't need it to be. Look at wikipedia, it has some, but you need to actually look for it, along with it being educational.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Arcana Achievements
  • Miss Independent: Unlock Arcana
  • Oreo: Cum inside Arcana 50 times.
  • Flip Flopping: When you try to impregnate Arcana, sometimes she'll ask you not to, and to do something else instead (like anal or a titfuck). Agree to do that, and afterwards, impregnate her anyway to "break a promise".
  • Salty Flavor: Cum in Arcana's mouth.
  • Arcana Finder: Meet Arcana in all her locations (these rotate weekly. Assuming the order is constant for everyone, it is: Suburbs, School Roof, Pool (as Lifeguard), School Classroom, Love Hotel, School Roof)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok so some of the achievements have 3 ??? but they are the hidden ones? also who are the 2 side girls in the achievement lists for the girls. I noticed that when i checked the achievements

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok so some of the achievements have 3 ??? but they are the hidden ones? also who are the 2 side girls in the achievement lists for the girls. I noticed that when i checked the achievements
I don't really remember since I have not played in a long time, waiting for the new update to come out since you have to start a new game when it does.

Use google and use the name of the girl with "Haramase Simulator" and you will bring up that girls wiki stuff. (This will allow you to get more info that is not listed on the wiki with some of the other links that come up.)

Side girls should be here with all the other girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2019
also who are the 2 side girls in the achievement lists for the girls
I forget their names, but one is unlocked by progressing all the way through Michelle's storyline, and the other is unlocked by interacting enough with the two political opponents (the blonde and the pinkhaired girl).

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dum di dum di dum
I know, I know, when’s the update? No idea. The Harasim team is quite proud of the new Resort location, but our play-testers complained about lack of content there. So the current focus is on just that, fleshing out the Resort. To expedite that we’ve brought on another developer, PB Midas, who has been hard at work adding new content. Below are some more new cuties that you’ll be able to encounter in Haramase Simulator 0.4.

Lots of new ladies here. (Posted on 9/13/2020.)

That’s all for now. As always, happy fapping.
-Tashi

Dec 10, 2019
While I would love to see the update dropped, or at least to know a release date, I'm really glad they're fleshing out the content more. More content is almost always good.

edit: Am I the only one who's stopped playing this for now, since saves won't be compatible with the upcoming version?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
While I would love to see the update dropped, or at least to know a release date, I'm really glad they're fleshing out the content more. More content is almost always good.

edit: Am I the only one who's stopped playing this for now, since saves won't be compatible with the upcoming version?
No your not, once I found out that we have to start a new game I quite playing also.

Splettman

May 13, 2018
does anyone have a HARAMASE SIMULATOR V0.4.0.4 it seems like there is a version but all the links i find are gone?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone have a HARAMASE SIMULATOR V0.4.0.4 it seems like there is a version but all the links i find are gone?
Its in in-house testing if there is such a thing.
And never go to links other than the home page because they may contain viruses.

If and when it gets updated go here or to there discord site only.

vromt

Jul 8, 2020
how can i support developers? HS is one of my favorites h game mostly because is has preggo as a main feature, but i cant find any patreon or similar. im really exited about the next update

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes