4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how can i support developers? HS is one of my favorites h game mostly because is has preggo as a main feature, but i cant find any patreon or similar. im really exited about the next update
Join there discord and ask there.

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
how can i support developers? HS is one of my favorites h game mostly because is has preggo as a main feature, but i cant find any patreon or similar. im really exited about the next update
They are not good devs, i really think they don't give a damn about their game, till 2018 they have done 0 version of the game for this kind of game ( easly development )

Reactions: babebosuz

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
I might be wrong bout I don't think you can give them money, because they don't own the images so they can't monetize the game. But as a1fox3 said, check the discord

They are not good devs, i really think they don't give a damn about their game, till 2018 they have done 0 version of the game for this kind of game ( easly development )
It's a free game that they make in they free time, and a lot of people participate in it's development. It's not easy having so much people in the same project, even if they update every 2 years , just the fact that they keep working on this game show that they REALLY care about it

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I might be wrong bout I don't think you can give them money, because they don't own the images so they can't monetize the game. But as a1fox3 said, check the discord
IIRC, they have/had a patreon for a game they were going to develop, but the only release for it was a demo/proof of concept. It might still be up, but kinda doubt this, as there has been no progress on that front at all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so nothing changed at all?
majorly depends on the quality of your screen... on a 4k screen the differences will likely be plainfully visible... on 17'' CRT display you likely won't see any differences... and on a >= 11'' mobile screen I doubt you can make out enough to differ

foxtrot_19

Sep 5, 2018
just image quality, if you wanna save storage then download compressed, if you think compressed looks like shit delete it and download the other
Ah alright, I thought it's a bit different since some of the characters don't have their pregnant version

majorly depends on the quality of your screen... on a 4k screen the differences will likely be plainfully visible... on 17'' CRT display you likely won't see any differences... and on a >= 11'' mobile screen I doubt you can make out enough to differ
I guess that's why I see no differences

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
They've added a resort, and after receiving feedback from playtesters they're adding even more content to the resort now. It's a slow process, but it's happening.
yeah the guy above you posted the link to the announcement, the on hold tag should be removed soon or when the new update is out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
where do you find the sister or how do you unlock her
To start with she needs to be found in the park 3 times to open her route, she may also be seen at the pool but no interaction with her but for talking until the 3 park events go off.

is there a guide of some kind of where to find people and when

This guide says to meet her at the pool first or you may lose her but I only ever meet her at the park several times before I even went to the pool to work.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes