4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 10, 2019
To start with she needs to be found in the park 3 times to open her route, she may also be seen at the pool but no interaction with her but for talking until the 3 park events go off.

This guide says to meet her at the pool first or you may lose her but I only ever meet her at the park several times before I even went to the pool to work.
I met her park, pool, park, and that second park interaction unlocked her for me.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Sorry if this has been addressed before, I couldn't find anything on it but I didn't want to search all 61 pages.
I can't see the fertility rates for Michelle and Stephanie even after I've impregnated them multiple times, it still shows up as ????.
Is that intentional, or is there something I'm supposed to do in game, or is it a bug?

Dec 10, 2019
Sorry if this has been addressed before, I couldn't find anything on it but I didn't want to search all 61 pages.
I can't see the fertility rates for Michelle and Stephanie even after I've impregnated them multiple times, it still shows up as ????.
Is that intentional, or is there something I'm supposed to do in game, or is it a bug?
You have to advance their storylines before they share it with you. Michelle is a long storyline, sometimes requiring specific triggers (like fucking her a certain way 30 times or something), while Stephanie I think you just have to impregnate her enough times and have enough random encounters with her or something. Look up the reddit wiki, it's not complete, but I think the info for them is there.

chaosthrowaway

Jun 24, 2020
it took me awhile to figure out that the "feel like a fighter jet made out of biceps" hint girl isn't telling you about powerthirst because it wants you to drink the energy drink, but because powerthirst 1 has a line about 400 babies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm always on that web... technically you get an update on there from time to time but is not the actual game update. The game itself it has been a while now.
And the link I posted shows the last post from 1 on the dev's who are using there free time to update the game and it will be on that site when the next update comes out.
If you want a better answer than what I have posted then go on there discord site and ask but make sure you read every post that has been posted since they started the discord for your question or you will be made fun of. Make sure you read every fucking post before asking questions, and I mean every fucking post all several hundred thousand of them.

The discord is not for the stranded questions that a lot of players have and not for the faint of hart either.
Don't make the mistake of asking when the next update will come out or they will ban you.

Its not a very friendly place for game play questions unless you have a question that has never been asked for before.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
Oct 25, 2017
And the link I posted shows the last post from 1 on the dev's who are using there free time to update the game and it will be on that site when the next update comes out.
If you want a better answer than what I have posted then go on there discord site and ask but make sure you read every post that has been posted since they started the discord for your question or you will be made fun of.

The discord is not for the stranded questions that a lot of players have and not for the faint of hart either.
Don't make the mistake of asking when the next update will come out or they will ban you.

Its not a very friendly place for gameplay questions unless you have a question that has never been asked for before.
Do you have the link? I think I use to be in there but didn't really do anything, not even chatting since I just use their wiki to solve the problem... I have been using the forum quite a bit and get the answer for what I need there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you have the link? I think I use to be in there but didn't really do anything, not even chatting since I just use their wiki to solve the problem... I have been using the forum quite a bit and get the answer for what I need there.
This 1.jpg then this 2.jpg but if I remember right you must jump through hoops to get on there and be able to read anything.

Reactions: TomTheMeatBeater
Oct 25, 2017
This View attachment 920135 then this View attachment 920136 but if I remember right you must jump through hoops to get on there and be able to read anything.
Cheer!
Yeah, not the discord that you really want to hang out in... seems like I would get kick out if I make any mistake lol. Must be annoying to get asking the same question again and again. Well that what you get for making an amazing game... a good plot and stuff, naturally people want more.
It said in the discord there's no NTR which is not wrong but not true at the same time lol... depends on the perspective I guess.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes