4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Actually there is 1 dead end bro. When Miyu flee away, if you played hero and decide to help her escape...bang...headshot... At beginning I also thought there was no dead end so only save when stop playing, then that bullet made my 1 hour of grinding Miyu quest go in vain and I must start again. F
theres also Stephanie, its mentioned on the discord and when i tested it once you get access to anal with her if you fuck her ass 3 or 4 times, i forget which, at one time she ends up at the hospital and it seems like she never returns cause i cycled 25 weeks and she still never returned. though im not sure if that counts as a 'dead end' since you get through basically all her stuff before you get to the anal and what madman is gonna do it several times at once like that lol

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
theres also Stephanie, its mentioned on the discord and when i tested it once you get access to anal with her if you fuck her ass 3 or 4 times, i forget which, at one time she ends up at the hospital and it seems like she never returns cause i cycled 25 weeks and she still never returned. though im not sure if that counts as a 'dead end' since you get through basically all her stuff before you get to the anal and what madman is gonna do it several times at once like that lol
Welp, you have a choice to force or not, you choose to force, she end in hospital, that's it.

rey7

Mar 13, 2019
can't believe the last update of this game is 2018, it was a decent game though. but does anyone know the reason why this game abandoned?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can't believe the last update of this game is 2018, it was a decent game though. but does anyone know the reason why this game abandoned?
As far as I recall the game is not abondened... development is just that slow.
Considering the Content the devs never started a Patreon so this is one of the classical hobby projects.
And RL is more important in those teams.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Considering the Content the devs never started a Patreon so this is one of the classical hobby projects.
You are correct. There has been some time ago a sneak peak for next update.

Reactions: rey7

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Technically they did, but for Divine Conception, because the images here are rips. Too bad that game didn't get much of a following, and their is dead now.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I'm playing this on my android is there anyway to play the one arcade game on it and I know I asked this question before but for the sister someone said to wait for the one scene but I've been doing the lifeguard job and visiting the park is there anywhere else to find her

Dec 10, 2019
So I'm playing this on my android is there anyway to play the one arcade game on it and I know I asked this question before but for the sister someone said to wait for the one scene but I've been doing the lifeguard job and visiting the park is there anywhere else to find her
Nope, just the lifeguard and the park. It's RNG, could take a really long time or a really short time.

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Nope, just the lifeguard and the park. It's RNG, could take a really long time or a really short time.
Yup, RNG is 10%. If you really want it, try to savescum (save on explore menu before entering the park, if she don't appear, reload the save and retry until she appear)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I didn't forget, but he was specifically want a mom.

Also, the game is complete but I don't think the connection with the twin sister was ever made explicit, it's just hinted at.
Well you did mention the daughters. Honestly I was being facetious. I don't want to hijack this thread though discussing another game so I will end the conversation here on I admit defeat. :D

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
how to advance the Touko questline? I have 1 million deposited but nothing happened

To be more specific how do you "Invest in Touko CDs"

Edit: Nvm she must give birth twice first

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes