4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Hmm it says " Updated: 2018-06-16 "
but " Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2020 "
And I have version 2.2

The changelog isn't really telling me much about the different versions. I downloaded that in 2019 but who knows when 2.2 really went up.

Well lets see if Version: 0.3.1.1 was any good, I don't remember this game. I'm guessing 2.2 either had no content or I never played it. I randomly check my special games for updates.

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a way to lift the curse on Rumines I got the mall scene but the pub scene wont trigger been reloading save for so long. Is it possible to bypass it with just save edit? Fun game btw Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to lift the curse on Rumines I got the mall scene but the pub scene wont trigger been reloading save for so long. Is it possible to bypass it with just save edit? Fun game btw Thanks.
What curse are you talking about?
She is a Succubus so she'll drain your live from you during intercourse...

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
What curse are you talking about?
She is a Succubus so she'll drain your live from you during intercourse...
Sorry i meant the curse on myself that she put on me.
Edit: Finally got it after going pub and drinking Martini for that extra 10% encounter

Last edited:

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
The problem I have with a story lines similar to this is that they are just excuses to force women to fuck the MC, or just rape them. No one ever thinks about the part about gang bangs, anal, oral, and physical assault are not forms of reproductive sex, and would not be part of the license designed for repopulation purposes.

I like the fact that in this game you actually have to work for it, and the women are not dehumanized and devalued.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't they have another project as well between those 3 years and now?
The left side shows 2 other games.

jup the have
Think Divine Conception was from the Haramase team, where they tried making setting up a patreon; while Cursed Pleasure was from 'one of us' (aka someone that plays HS) who made a game and asked them to host it there. -- At least that's what I thought/read when it first was uploaded. Reason why there are two different patreons: Rannero and Haramase Project.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnowyFrost

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Love the game but why censored man? don't do us like that man comn....
Because the pictures they use are not their own but copied from different games.
This is the reason why they can not go for Patreon with it because then they step over the border for fair use.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes