4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Who is the mc father i gues he is dead but still ? i was reading the moms storyline it doesnt realy get mentiond only that the youngers sister is your half sister from another guy not sure why this is a plot point.

Also does she have another son i noticed she mentiond doing this again with her son.

Also noticed her scan said she is 40 but then to the docter they say she is 38?

It said finished but its still missing dialogue for some scenes. Im cerious somebody who can anser? TashiDev Are you the dev ? This game needs a walktrough im just guesing to get scenes with the mom.
Well yeah, his father is/was like him.... Forgot what the card holder was called. The mom just decided to raise the kid/s instead of sending them to the whatever. -- Think it was also mentioned in the Arcana storyline, forgot.

Anyways, darn, updater doesn't work orz.

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
Anyone able to figure out how to advance kazumi (your older sister)? She just tells me to get lost whenever I talk with her, and she still refuses to let me impregnate her. The oracle isn't much help either - I've tried just working and not actually having sex but nothing seems to happen.

Edit: I got it, had to wait two weeks without doing anything, then talking to her when her fertility is highest.

Last edited:

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly, that shooting game sucked. RNG targets and penalty pop ups with weird hitboxes. I was going to look up the value in the save, but I wanted to see if I could beat it. Took me four tries @ 407. Don't do what I did and just input the console command from Stroth.

Parmolax

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, I was wondering when this site would update it to 0.4. It has an incredible amount of updated content now with the girls and especially the island, and hopefully more people see it. I didn't notice this update myself until I searched up the original site on a whim. Keep up the good work devs!

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Having a lot of difficulty getting the new highscore in NTR defender for Tsubasa....

Anyone have some tips for me?

jhunt89

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks. This however means I have an additional question. Apologies for being such a noob.

How do I open the console commands? According to earlier search functions it should open using shift+o, but nothing happens...

Shift+O
The console is available in developer mode or when config. console is True, and can be accessed by pressing Shift+O.

use unren to unlock the console.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes