• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
This thread needs some images so badly. I won't download the game till I see some screenshots

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
this had ntr? mmm I don't remember that ...:unsure:
or it could be that I am confused
Oh it had it all right. I remember getting super annoyed with this game because of it. From what I remember it was only really shown with the the blond character that was a tsudere older sister. Eventually after you go down her path and she declares her love for you iirc. Another random character that you never see but has the same "abilities as you" wins/breaks down whatever you need to do to win the girls and thus breeds her, and iirc it is before you can even breed her yourself, so extra fuck you to the player.

It literally comes out of nowhere and from what I recall was completely stupid and unnecessary and seemed to only be there to "liven" up the world because at that point there are only references to other guys having the same abilities as the MC. Thus you see no girl is off limits to people like yourself.

This instance of NTR is what put me off of this game for years. And is an example of NTR done horribly wrong, since iirc the girl isn't even affected by being bred by someone else.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Oh it had it all right. I remember getting super annoyed with this game because of it. From what I remember it was only really shown with the the blond character that was a tsudere older sister. Eventually after you go down her path and she declares her love for you iirc. Another random character that you never see but has the same "abilities as you" wins/breaks down whatever you need to do to win the girls and thus breeds her, and iirc it is before you can even breed her yourself, so extra fuck you to the player.

It literally comes out of nowhere and from what I recall was completely stupid and unnecessary and seemed to only be there to "liven" up the world because at that point there are only references to other guys having the same abilities as the MC. Thus you see no girl is off limits to people like yourself.

This instance of NTR is what put me off of this game for years. And is an example of NTR done horribly wrong, since iirc the girl isn't even affected by being bred by someone else.
Right ... now I remember that with a blonde girl he tells you that another guy got her pregnant ... personally I don't really care about that, but if it's something annoying, however, taking that away, I don't remember that there was another scene or male character on the scene and I hope that continues like this... but still thanks for the clarification.

its the name of one of the mini-games in the arcade
hahaha right I already remembered that XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Right ... now I remember that with a blonde girl he tells you that another guy got her pregnant ... personally I don't really care about that, but if it's something annoying, however, taking that away, I don't remember that there was another scene or male character on the scene and I hope that continues like this... but still thanks for the clarification.

hahaha right I already remembered that XD

You never see them have Sex iirc. It is said and implied since she is pregnant and it isn't yours. The problem imo is that fromwhat I recall when I played years ago, this is the only instance of it being shown. None of the other girls are shown being pregnant from other guys like the MC. They might reference having other kids from other dudes or imply it through dialogue but those also seem to be references to the past.

Reactions: Yamemai and loikl

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You never see them have Sex iirc. It is said and implied since she is pregnant and it isn't yours. The problem imo is that fromwhat I recall when I played years ago, this is the only instance of it being shown. None of the other girls are shown being pregnant from other guys like the MC. They might reference having other kids from other dudes or imply it through dialogue but those also seem to be references to the past.
I played long time ago too but I don't remember that happening despite playing the latest version so either I clicked through it by accident or they removed it.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes