4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With all the changes does this require a new start?

Or do old saves still work?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I played long time ago too but I don't remember that happening despite playing the latest version so either I clicked through it by accident or they removed it.
The girl is apparently "Michelle" she is the french princess. It is possible that they removed or tweaked it. I haven't touched the game in years so I don't know. But it was in the game at some point.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The girl is apparently "Michelle" she is the french princess. It is possible that they removed or tweaked it. I haven't touched the game in years so I don't know. But it was in the game at some point.
IIRC, she didn't get fucked by someone else but had to leave france to avoid her and her mom getting fucked under a much more brutal system than the one you're under.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Missing an OS: Linux tag(?) currently. The Windows download includes a .sh launcher and linux libraries, which I am happy to report work perfectly.

Reactions: ririmudev

Dominoe

Sep 26, 2018
Command Console:

ntr_high_score = 500
totalpreg = 1000
money = *money you want*
stamina = *stamina you want*

update: If you unlocked the command menu, you can go back (last action) in the game. This function was erased in this update, but you can use it now. It isn't recommended 'cuz THE ROLLBACK CAN BREAK THE GAME.

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Oh it had it all right. I remember getting super annoyed with this game because of it. From what I remember it was only really shown with the the blond character that was a tsudere older sister. Eventually after you go down her path and she declares her love for you iirc. Another random character that you never see but has the same "abilities as you" wins/breaks down whatever you need to do to win the girls and thus breeds her, and iirc it is before you can even breed her yourself, so extra fuck you to the player.

It literally comes out of nowhere and from what I recall was completely stupid and unnecessary and seemed to only be there to "liven" up the world because at that point there are only references to other guys having the same abilities as the MC. Thus you see no girl is off limits to people like yourself.

This instance of NTR is what put me off of this game for years. And is an example of NTR done horribly wrong, since iirc the girl isn't even affected by being bred by someone else.
Damno_O

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
God did i forget how RNG Touko is or did I break something because I'm pretty sure having 50k in the bank is supposed to do something

Reactions: Yamemai

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uh what? The last time France had a princes were hundreds of years ago...

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A restart is probably reccomended since the jobs have changed and two characters were removed.
A restart is required because some of the framework for things has completely changed.
Thanks will get a mod to put that on the OP.

Restart is required.

I turned off censored cgs in the preferences menu but its still censored, is it just the newly added cgs that come uncensored or what?
Yes some of the old stuff is still censored but they were working on de-censoring all the CG's.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
When I impregnate a woman on the first try, there is a message, that I get 500 Yen, but my money does't seem to increase. It's a bug or is there something I miss?

Have also believed the game to be dead. Very happy that it gets a revival!

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes