4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man I remember stopped at 745 impregnates before my HD have died so I use a save instead because it was extremely pain to do all over again and not go try go till more than 700 inpregnations

Dominoe

Sep 26, 2018
Is this in game or in the game files? I rarely screw around with code but after spending hours attempting the fuck off highscore years back I am willing to do it. Can you give a step by step? Please and thank you.
MY APOLOGIES TO DEVS for my last comment. my only intention with it is contribute inf:( Thanks 4 your work, they're amazings guys.

the USE OF THE COMMANDS BREAK THE GAME. THE DEV NOT RECOMMEND USE IT,
but ntr defender its so f*cking hard.

IMPORTANT: The command menu active the rollback and the only way that i know to delete this function is copy the save and install harasim again.

NOW IM GOING TO EXPLAIN THE WAY THAT I DID IT.
1st download the UnRen: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1087004_UnRen-0.91.zip
2nd Decompress the rar file and copy the file on your Haramase Simulator folder, and put on the folder called game. (for example my route was C:\Users\x\Desktop\Haramase_Simulator_0.4.0.0-pc\game). OR put in the same folder where is the exe. if the last not work.
3rd Now open it and write the number 3 for activate the command mode.
4th Open your harasim and use the combination SHIFT + O

Idontremember if i have the harasim open when i apply thiszzzzz

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Oh it had it all right. I remember getting super annoyed with this game because of it. From what I remember it was only really shown with the the blond character that was a tsudere older sister. Eventually after you go down her path and she declares her love for you iirc. Another random character that you never see but has the same "abilities as you" wins/breaks down whatever you need to do to win the girls and thus breeds her, and iirc it is before you can even breed her yourself, so extra fuck you to the player.

It literally comes out of nowhere and from what I recall was completely stupid and unnecessary and seemed to only be there to "liven" up the world because at that point there are only references to other guys having the same abilities as the MC. Thus you see no girl is off limits to people like yourself.

This instance of NTR is what put me off of this game for years. And is an example of NTR done horribly wrong, since iirc the girl isn't even affected by being bred by someone else.
I must not have gotten to that point because I would have quit immediately had I encountered it. Blows because I enjoyed this game as it features one of my most prevalent kinks.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is this in game or in the game files? I rarely screw around with code but after spending hours attempting the fuck off highscore years back I am willing to do it. Can you give a step by step? Please and thank you.
The game got easier, with two more modes; still annoying. As for step by step, there should be one on page 70. You either need Unren or some text editor program (Ex. Notepad++) to change the console/dev mode. After that, if you open the game (and load your save) and press Shift+0, a new screen will pop up. Entering some variables will change that variable.

I like how even after years the sisters appearance rate is still fucking broken
She actually showed up frequently enough back at 2 something. Similarly with Touko, but that changed.

Anyways, now, if you look at her profile page, you needa level up your card.

oh i remember now. it's the hard game that not only hard but LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

it is unfortunate if we can't netori sumone girlfriend or wife in the past game. idk about now though
.... To not spoil much.... Daddy's girl of a VIP HFF member.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Lol what the hell. I thought this game was more of a meme at this point. There was like 2-3 years of no update, and all the devs did are shitposting with no actual progress update. Now my future grandson has the chance to actually play the full, 1.0 version

Talinah

Sep 17, 2017
Gonna weigh in on this - this is easily one of the best erogames I've played. Writing is on-point and the comedy is golden, the scenes are awesome - only problem I had was the money system back in 0.3.3 and they fixed it in 0.4. It's a must-try for everybody in my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes