4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
The new update is finally out? I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever.
bruh. the only reason I found this forum or bothered looking at 4chan or other chan's was to find games to fill the void while I waited for the next update to this legend of a game.

Reactions: slayerfox

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
The game got easier, with two more modes; still annoying. As for step by step, there should be one on page 70. You either need Unren or some text editor program (Ex. Notepad++) to change the console/dev mode. After that, if you open the game (and load your save) and press Shift+0, a new screen will pop up. Entering some variables will change that variable.

She actually showed up frequently enough back at 2 something. Similarly with Touko, but that changed.

Anyways, now, if you look at her profile page, you needa level up your card.

.... To not spoil much.... Daddy's girl of a VIP HFF member.
I managed to catch her at the park and the pool and not pay her but she completely disappeared after that for me. I was pretty sure these were the only 2 locations she appears. (Card is upgraded to A2).

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
sooo I got the sister's intro scene but I can't find her now and she still isn't unlocked in the harem layout. Anyone know what I am missing?

edit: nevermind she showed up at the park again.

Last edited:

FarenheitFox

Jun 7, 2018
sooo I got the sister's intro scene but I can't find her now and she still isn't unlocked in the harem layout. Anyone know what I am missing?
Have you raised the level of your card?
P.S. Try to work as a lifeguard in the pool

Game development gives an increase of 1 even with "Work all week" ... -_-

Last edited:

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017
I literally just deleted the old version like 3 days ago expecting no more updates after like 3 years. How foolish i've been.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Been checking every year, so I know what to expect. But damn, its been so long... A shame about my save file though. RIP.

Reactions: f4f4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I managed to catch her at the park and the pool and not pay her but she completely disappeared after that for me. I was pretty sure these were the only 2 locations she appears. (Card is upgraded to A2).
You need to pay her 3 times to open her route.

possiblyanon

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
What characters got removed?
Bit of misinformation, I removed Kira and Beatrice in 0.3. So they've been gone for some time, longer than a lot of people have been playing. They're scheduled to get a whole new story/personality/CG's/sprites because both of them were essentially semi-literate nonsense and spaghetti code and I thought they could be better.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a particular amount of stamina you need to burn at the gym before Kazumi's bath scene opens up or is it just more RNG

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes