4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Here is my save so far from the 0.4 restart if anyone wants it
I would advise players to not use a (100%) save because you will miss 99% of the story lines of various girls which in mine opinion are the lewdest parts of the game. (And the whole purpose of a VN.)

Or don't you guys like girls opening up to you as the MC, begging for your seed.

(It's just like a 100% save game for GTA, all the unlocks without the fun getting them)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to progress Katya (resort)? Can only smex her, but that leads to her being angry at you.

Similarly Ibaraki seems to have some scenes, but can't figure out how to achieve it.

boi696969

May 18, 2019
Bit of misinformation, I removed Kira and Beatrice in 0.3. So they've been gone for some time, longer than a lot of people have been playing. They're scheduled to get a whole new story/personality/CG's/sprites because both of them were essentially semi-literate nonsense and spaghetti code and I thought they could be better.
So it's possible they'll return?

If443

Apr 14, 2018
For me the only reason I used a save here , it’s because my HD have died and I lost all my progress on Ham sim yes I spend a lot of time to try impregnate 1000 Girls to open inari and I not go do it that thing again , when it died I was on 745 , now I’m back again to this game after 3 years now how to change the MC name again ? It’s so while to me back to ham sim

Reactions: alp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im not exactly an expert here but shouldn't this have a harem tag?
Even though MC keeps getting the same girls pregnant as often as possible he only has 1 real love interest and that is his girlfriend he gets in week 2 of normal play.
Harem = 3 or more love interest that know about each other.

Faithless_Lehane

Jan 8, 2018
Uh what? The last time France had a princes were hundreds of years ago...
Current living princesses of France include:
  • Princess Marie Isabelle Marguerite Anne Geneviève of Orléans (born 3 January 1959, Boulogne sur Seine)
  • Princess Léopoldine Eléonore Thérèse Marie of Liechtenstein (born 27 June 1990, Vienna)
  • Princess Marie Immaculata Elisabeth Rose Aldegunde of Liechtenstein (born 15 December 1991, Vienna)
  • Princess Margarete Franciska Daria Wilhelmine Marie of Liechtenstein (born 10 January 1995, Vienna)
  • Princess Blanche Elisabeth Rose Marie of Orléans (born 10 September 1962, Ravensburg)
  • Princess Antoinette Léopoldine Jeanne Marie of Orléans (born 28 January 2012, Vienna)
  • Princess Louise-Marguerite Eléonore Marie of Orléans (born 30 July 2014, Poissy)
  • Princess Jacinthe Elisabeth-Charlotte Marie of Orleans (born October 2018)
  • Princess Thérèse Isabelle Marie Eléonore (born 23 April 2001, Cannes)

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Even though MC keeps getting the same girls pregnant as often as possible he only has 1 real love interest and that is his girlfriend he gets in week 2 of normal play.
Harem = 3 or more love interest that know about each other.
Not true, stop spreading bullshit.

MC has multiple GF's in various girl routes that you can encounter later than those 2 weeks and some of them know about the other girls you regularly impregnate. Some girls (like Hayasaki) are just more easy to progress than others.

when can the android version be expected?
When our Android dev starts working on it but he's busy IRL.

We probably will make a bugfix release (0.4.1) first to solve all gamebreaking and other things found in this 0.4.0.0 release, and that version will be ported to Android as well.

So it's possible they'll return?
Read Possiblyanon's message better :^)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not true, stop spreading bullshit.

MC has multiple GF's in various girl routes that you can encounter later than those 2 weeks and some of them know about the other girls you regularly impregnate. Some girls (like Hayasaki) are just more easy to progress than others.
Depends on how you define Girl Friend most likely... Hayasaki is the only girl with a "normal" Love relationship with the Player... most of the other girls get either involved with him with circumstances or get corrupted throughout their encounter with him.. also in the last Version she was the only girl you could have a date with

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes