4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Haramase Simulator v0.4.0.0 Compressed*
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win/Linux: - -

Original Size: 4.60 GB
Compressed Size: 526 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
I misread that title as "Harambe Simulator" for a moment and was very confused
I'm not saying that it should be a thing... But i'm saying that it should be a thing. Just you know... happy endings for everyone and what not. something like he saves the day, gets a experiment drug, turns human, wham bam Harambe harem.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
update: If you unlocked the command menu, you can go back (last action) in the game. This function was erased in this update, but you can use now. (only using the console)
If you say this, maybe you should also add HOW reactivate that function or if it's to use the Command Menu which is the command...

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
"Do you like dead games that haven’t seen an update in 3 years?"
you fucking bet I do!
I guess the necrotic energies acumulated enough to bring this one back...now, is it a lich or just another skelly? the next update will tell...

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
HOW AND WHY IS THIS STILL ALIVE?

I am not complaining, i love this game but holy shit dude.

Kasumi Rebirth came back, Haramase came back. What's next?

Johny619

Aug 3, 2018
Command Console:

ntr_high_score = 500
totalpreg = 1000
money = *money you want*
stamina = *stamina you want*

update: If you unlocked the command menu, you can go back (last action) in the game. This function was erased in this update, but you can use now. (only using the console)
Is this in game or in the game files? I rarely screw around with code but after spending hours attempting the fuck off highscore years back I am willing to do it. Can you give a step by step? Please and thank you.

anon8525

Mar 26, 2021
What characters got removed?
>Removed Characters
-Kira – This criminal sister was dropped on the team with poor CG sets, terrible script, and barely functional code.
-Beatrice – Eventually made into a separate character from her first appearence in Kira’s script, but suffered from the same issues of bad CGs.
-The sisters will be back in a future update with updated scripts/sprites/scenes/personalities.

Reactions: Yamemai

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
I wouldn't recommend doing this. We didn't disable rollback to be dicks, we did it because it breaks some of the more complex stuff going on under the hood. This will be most notable at the resort. In future releases where we backport the resort code into the main area of the game it will cause even more problems.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Even though I was looking forward to this I'll pass since I do not want to start all the way from the beginning after reaching 800 impregs naturally

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes